SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:All the ladies wants Richie! Poor guy gets mobbed! haha

fionafalkiner

Flemington Racecourse and Victoria Racing Club
When two Channel Ten shows collide! Bagging myself a Bachelor at Ladies Day #willyouacceptthisrose  @thebachelorau @richie_strahan @emirates #oaksday #flemington

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 12142610_655780747898347_760507718_n

For those that don't know Fiona Falkiner hosts the biggest loser Australia
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 am

Hmmm. Tully Smith is popping up all over the place as far as Richie is concerned.
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 10940477-4E8F-4504-8507-8461E5E5A786
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:35 am

I noticed that WHO magazine (who did Sam Frost's media too) reposted the photo as well. They did an article on him possibly being next bachelor too a week ago.

@whomagazine

"Bagging myself a Bachelor at Ladies day" - #BiggestLoser host @fionafalkiner has us green with envy as she hangs with #BacheloretteAu fave #RichieStrahan at #OaksDay!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:36 am

Article that wasn't posted previously... nothing new but just another one to add to the list.

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 B8863532z.1_20151026092151_000_gu7btc1f.4_1-1b2r0d1.jpg?x=656&sig=WnlHIeFc2hJHPN
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29908189/bachelorettes-richie-open-to-being-the-next-bachelor/
Sue Yeap
October 26, 2015

It’s the question on the lips of many viewers of the just-concluded debut season of The Bachelorette Australia: could fan favourite Richie Strahan be the next Bachelor?

“Crikey that’s such a big decision to make, I am processing so much right now with the show ending,” Strahan told AAA Weekend after he failed to make Sam Frost’s final two.

“Look, I don’t know, it would be a big decision to make; it’s a huge thing to do and I wouldn’t make that decision lightly.

“I’ve been telling everyone it’s something I haven’t really thought about much but everyone keeps asking me about it at the moment. I’m sure my answer is wearing a bit thin now.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:39 am

Sundy wrote:Hmmm. Tully Smith is popping up all over the place as far as Richie is concerned.
They've been following each other for a long time now on SM. I don't think there is anything there, but I am sure the rumours will start that there is. I am sure she got ahold of him via his cousin Lisa who was on BB too. DM already has an article about Tully and Richie but they did the same stuff with Sam F last year as well so it doesn't really mean anything. I don't think she will be who Richie sees as a longterm partner/interest but someone to have fun with. She seems to be interested in him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:42 am

Hmmm(2). Check the tag by twilliamson02.
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 C0DA7633-1C7A-466B-B869-4D6D4D1C35C9
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:44 am

I'm not sure if Richie is the type of person she is into other than friends. I thought she had a girlfriend to be truthful. Maybe I'm wrong. Man I'm so confused?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:51 am

I think they're friends. I am sure media and followers will make it a big deal b/c they are both known and hanging out together and posting pics/snaps, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:57 am

Tully had a snapchat of Richie and captioned it "Man of the hour" from today.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:11 am

Ok can anybody fill me in?! What's up with that Tully girl? Who is she?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:13 am

Saw that. Man of the moment. We will never know. She's a spunky one. I remember when Drew left Big Brother and the whole hoo haa around their relationship. I really like Tully and Richie is a man in demand. Tully has a huge number of followers. Any positive promo for Richie is good
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:15 am

natik wrote:Ok can anybody fill me in?! What's up with that Tully girl? Who is she?
. She was on Big Brother. Went into the house in a relationship with a girl, fell for a boy in the house and continued the relationship for a while outside the house. She hasn't been on anything else but has a massive social media following. I have trouble keeping up with her. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM