SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheProjectTV - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Fitza and Wippa tweeted as soon as Richie was eliminated at rose ceremony that "The Bachelor has just been decided". F&W were the ones to say Richie would win and are closest to Sam. Sam watched her SD of her with Richie at Wippa's house.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheProjectTV - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:08 pm

In TV Week Mag(also official for the show and like People Mag) had a snippet of "Who is the new Bachelor" and had Richie listed with this and also tweeted about Richie being next lead.

RICHIE TO BE THE NEXT BACHELOR?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If Sam Frost has anything to do with it, the latest lad to miss out on a rose will be giving out some of his own next year.

Richie Strahan could be Australia’s next Bachelor.

She may have given him the flick on tonight’s episode of The Bachelorette but Sam Frost reveals she has bigger plans for the 30-year-old.

The brunette beauty is gunning for him to follow in her footsteps and become The Bachelor!

“I am going to pull every string I can to make that happen,” she tells TV WEEK.

“I adore him. I honestly think that he is absolutely amazing and he’s just such a good guy.

“He deserves to shine like I’ve never seen, he deserves all the happiness in the world.”

The 26-year-old stunner thinks any of Richie’s awkwardness in front of the camera would melt away next time around.

“I was incredibly awkward on The Bachelor,” she admits.

“I was so awkward, I couldn’t talk about my feelings but then I was The Bachelorette! There in light at the end of the tunnel and I think he’ll be an amazing Bachelor.

“Once you’re in the situation where you can control it you open up and all of a sudden you’ve got a whole team supporting you. Richie would be amazing!”

So what does Richie have to say about the proposal?

“It would be a really huge decision,” he begins.

“It was a really big thing for me to put out there and put my heart on the line to go through this thing with Sam. It is pretty full on so I don’t know what to say.

“So much stuff doesn’t make it to TV and looking back I wish I knew that and relaxed a lot more.”

While he wouldn’t confirm nor deny, Richie will say he’s “not seeing anyone!”

“I don’t go out lots I’m not the clubbing kind of guy,” the rope access technician says.

“It’s hard for me to meet someone doing what I do.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Sam's comment on Richie's IG post. She also tagged Richie in her Twitter post about him being the next Bachelor and he faved it.

@fro01 44 minutes ago
You are such an absolute gentleman Richie Rich!! You deserve nothing but love & happiness xxx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xxx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:26 pm

From Bachelorette to Bachelor? Eliminated hunk Richie Strahan could still find love on TV as rumours swirl he'll be the star of the next series

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Night before the finale, Richie on The Project and asked if he would be the next Bachelor, he says "kind of considering it" and Carrie says he will have to be ready to talk about journey a lot.  

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@theprojecttv Oct 22
We chat to Richie from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & ask him if he'd consider being the next Bachelor!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
From Bachelorette to Bachelor? Eliminated hunk Richie Strahan could still find love on TV as rumours swirl he'll be the star of the next series

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: When do they usually announce this?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Bringing over. Friday, October 23rd Sasha and Sam on The Project when asked "Who is the next Bachelor"? they say Richie.
- The Project show is like GMA.
- The Project was where Sam was asked if she would be the Bachelorette last year (she said ask her in 6 months time) and where Sam was announced as the Bachelorette before filming started so it is the OFFICIAL place for announcements regarding lead.
- I expect if Richie is the next lead as seems to be the case that he will be on The Project before filming starts like Sam was to make it "official".

Video (near the end) on The Project where Sash is asked "Who's the next bachelor?" and Sasha and Sam say "Richie!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:47 pm

- Friday, October 23, Sasha and Sam live-chat and both say Richie for next Bachelor.
- This was done just before doing The Project where they answered Richie for next Bachelor.
- The live-chat also had a live voting poll on who the next Bachelor should be and Richie had the overwhelming majority of votes.
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Sam's Popsugar interview where she talks about Richie for next bachelor. In her OK magazine interview she said even her friends are not good enough for Richie and he needs to be Bachelor.

PS: How hard was it to get rid of Richie and Michael? Did you find one harder than the other?
Sam: You know what, I actually found Richie harder to say goodbye to. I think both of them were quite hard, let's be honest — it was evident on my face. With Richie, I just think the world of him. I think he truly deserves to just shine and he deserves happiness and love. He is an absolutely truly incredible person. I can't fault the guy, except that my heart was with someone else. I didn’t want to take Richie to the finale because I knew that I was going to end up with him [Sasha] and it wasn’t fair.

PS: There are about 16 girls in our office who will take Richie, so . . .
Sam: You know what, I think he should be the next Bachelor! He’s endearing — his awkwardness is endearing and he’s amazing and funny . . . He’s gorgeous. I’m team Richie for Bachelor, all the way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm

20 Reasons Richie Should Be the Next Bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
20 Reasons Richie Should Be the Next Bachelor

Hilarious. Love it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   TheProjectTV - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: When do they usually announce this?

Sam was announced on The Project show just before filming her season (it's like GMA in Australia in comparison to "official" announcements.

So Richie being asked if he would be the next Bachelor on The Project and he said he is considering it and then the next night Sasha and Sam are asked who is the next Bachelor and they say "Richie" is pretty much a 99% that Richie is the next Bachelor.

The 1% is likely there since it is just 4 months from filming so a little bit away still. But having Richie on The Project and then stated as next Bach lead by Sam/Sasha on The Project likely means that when it is 100% Richie will be on The Project closer to the time filming starts (so in February) just like Sam was.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15