SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:03 am

tenplay.com

Apply for The Bachelor Season 4

Are you ready to meet the love of your life?

The romantic journey of a lifetime awaits with more spectacular dates, passion and of course, possible love with The Bachelor.

If you’re looking for that special someone,  we’d love to hear from you.

Applications for season 4 of The Bachelor are open now.

There is a vid in the link, however I can't view it, nor can I embed it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If this is not a "Richie's the next Bachelor" pic I don't know what is.  :cutesmile!:

These guys have to know already Richie has the gig. It's the same what happened with Ben H when they were taking photos with him and supporting him.

It's like they are happy/congratulating for Richie and Richie being on The Project saying he is "kinda considering" taking the gig  giggling and then the very next night Sasha and Sam say Richie is the next Bachelor  :yes: .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@richie_strahan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:43 pm

On board and ready to go
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Channel 10 are looking for men between the ages of 27-35 for Season 4 of the Bachelor. Looking for women between 22-35 for Bachelorettes. Filming to commence March 2016 and applications close 29 January 2016
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:53 pm

I like the age groups! Thanks for the info Sundy!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Richie made me think of Reid of Jillian's season, they are both awkward in an endearing way.
If we never had a chance to see Reid as the lead, I hope we can see Richie. Hope to see him falls in love with a great girl. And that would be one very lucky girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Had posted this a bit ago in SF's thread so bringing over.
Will also bring over other pertinent videos/media/articles etc about the Bachelor for sleuthing.
Feel free to bring any others over as well. yes

Apply for The Bachelor Season 4
Published: 16 September 2015

Are you ready to meet the love of your life?

The romantic journey of a lifetime awaits with more spectacular dates, passion and of course, possible love with The Bachelor.

If you’re looking for that special someone,  we’d love to hear from you.
Season 4 of The Bachelor contestant applications

If you're searching for that special someone and looking for love, the next season of The Bachelor is casting right now...

If love is in your sights and you're ready to find THE ONE...

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 22-35
Single Men between the ages of 27-35
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series.
Filming will roughly commence in March of 2016 and may take up to 12 weeks.

IMPORTANT DATES:
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held early 2016.

THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:

Complete the application form (by answering a series of questions). Note: We request that you complete the application form yourself.
You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions
You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself (one full length and one headshot).
By applying for The Bachelor Series 4 you consent to your involvement in the series.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
You must be single to apply.
You must meet the age criteria (Women: 22-35 years and Men: 27-35 years).
You must complete all questions truthfully.
You must complete the application yourself.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions.

You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e From March 2016 for roughly up to 12 weeks).

Applications for The Bachelor Series 4 close at midnight on the 29th of January 2016 (AEDT).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Ready, Set, Go!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:55 am

Did Richie say he was taking some time off work until next February?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Sundy wrote:Did Richie say he was taking some time off work until next February?
:yes:

And filming for the lead starts in February... :cutesmile!:

ETA:

What’s next for you?
I’m sort of taking a bit of a break from work for a little while, maybe until February, to have a bit of me-time.

Would you consider being the next star of The Bachelor?
That would be so intense for me. They called me for this Bachelorette thing and I just didn’t even expect to do this. It’s something I would have to have a sit-down and a really good think about. Putting myself out there again would be a really big decision for me!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Bringing over posts about Bachelor Season 4.

Sam always was and is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Sam confirms it with her tweet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, now that's what I call pushing it! She's not kidding. This isn't the usual one liner on SM, this is a full declaration of using whatever power she can to get it done!

I hope she can make it work, and I hope he's in a good place where he would look forward to the opportunity.

yes

Here's the cover of OK magazine with Richie with title "Richie's the New Bachelor" for which Sam is talking about Richie being next lead.

The tweet Sam posted is a screenshot of what she said in the OK magazine article about Richie being next Bachelor.
OK magazine is the official magazine for the show (like People or Us Weekly in comparison).

Plus all other media and bloggers (the ones tied to the show like Rosie) all state Richie will be the bachelor.

okmagazine.com.au

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15