SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Oh man how could I forget about Josh & his fam spoiling? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 No idea about how Becca's family was last year, I rarely glanced at her thread.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Now that beccas camp has leaked even the date of her HT I'm waiting for confirmation on the remaining 3 HT slots.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Becca getting a htd can mean one of two things, either Ben doesn't know what he wants (super likely) and likes her after all, despite telling her not to come or tptb are encouraging him to keep her for awhile longer. Probably a little of column A and a little of column B. If she's in f2, I would bet she'll be f1, no reason to redo the exact same storyline as last season with the same ending imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:43 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:What did she say? I probably didn't see it.

It wasn't just one thing or one time... It was a a bunch of different tweets and IG pics (of her, quotes, etc.). You'd have to look back in her threads in the archives or threw her SM during the time it was airing.  Not worth rehashing, but she got what she wanted... Attention or more of it.  She had fun playing around being misleading and making fans think she could be F1.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:45 pm

^^^ I agree Alanna. Maybe Ben is confused or not quite "sold" on some of the other girls left. I doubt Becca would be getting HTD if he was falling for one of the other women. OR....TPTB are forcing him to bring her to a HTD.

Either way, I agree that if she makes it to final 2, she is probably his pick. No reason to redo the exact same storyline with the same ending. All imo. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Alanna wrote:If she's in f2, I would bet she'll be f1, no reason to redo the exact same storyline as last season with the same ending imo.

If we hadn't seen Ben with Lauren on their date, I would say Becca might very well have a good chance at F1 because I don't see why TPTB would want to repeat the same storyline. But seeing how comfortable and happy he was with Lauren, as well as looking at what they did on the date (taking her to his old job as well as his favorite bar in town), I don't think Becca is the frontrunner at all. He might have genuine feelings for her, but even if she's in F2, I don't think he will pick her at the end.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Linds911 wrote:RS also said her family was emailing/telling everyone they knew about the HTD again. Suspect

@RealitySteve
Just ask her friends, family, or sisters. Keep getting emails they're telling everyone. Silly.

Hopefully she won't be the lead otherwise that group of blabbermouths will run to RS with ending.

Why would they allow family to do this unless TPTB wanted the info out?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Rolly wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Linds911 wrote:RS also said her family was emailing/telling everyone they knew about the HTD again. Suspect

Hopefully she won't be the lead otherwise that group of blabbermouths will run to RS with ending.

Why would they allow family to do this unless TPTB wanted the info out?!?
I was thinking this too. It keeps people talking about the show.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:53 pm

sparkler wrote:
This is exactly what I thought. I am convinced that RS reads this site all the time. His recaps reflect the comments made during the show- it is almost like a summary of our comments. Then his timing is uncanny after Kasha informed us of the hometown date. He covers a lot of his plagerism by saying things like "a lot of you are texting me to say..." etc.

This is nothing new. Kasha posted much earlier than he did. Besides, how does he know family and friends are emailing him. Are they admitting they are family and friends? If not, he has now put out the word and is accusing them of spilling info which may not be true. This does not make Becca's family look good.

This is one of the long list of reasons why I dislike him. He doesn't think how his big mouth affects others. I wouldn't be surprised if Becca's family refuse to tell him anything, and this is his way to discredit them. Why would he throw them under the bus if in fact they were giving him this type of info?

He's full of it, and it matters not to him who he trashes. It amazes me anybody runs to him at all. All MO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Yay Hugesmile for Becca getting a HTD!

Maybe we might see a more emotional and invested Becca this time around.

Even if Ben wanted her gone, it's not his decision. jmo After all, it's all about ratings for tptb.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Guys, the HTD are starting after this RC.
It's not a far stretch realizing Becca's bday is Oct 30th, to figure her HTD is Oct 30th. That is a fairly safe bet even with a broken magic 8 ball.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Guys, the HTD are starting after this RC.
It's not a far stretch realizing Becca's bday is Oct 30th, to figure her HTD is Oct 30th. That is a fairly safe bet even with a broken magic 8 ball.

....and another repeat scenario.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18