SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:58 am

I really hope for Ben's sake she is as infatuated with him as he is with her. She could easily pull a Brooks on him, then he's screwed. The other girls already know what's up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:58 am

^^ He's in "the bubble" now. The real relationship starts when the camera stops rolling. I just hope they don't shack up together being devout Christians and all.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Litta123 wrote:My biggest hope is that I end up liking Lauren once I see her on screen. If I don't, it sounds like it's going to be a looong season.(Right now I'm simply feeling neutral towards her. I've got to see her personality before I'll commit.)

Oh I understand that completely. When I'm a fan of the F1, I'm totally cool with it being obvious. laugh out loud When it's someone I don't like, the season draaaaaaaaaaaaaags on and on and I just want it to be over. rotfl

Hah, yeah... when I'm not a fan, I don't even watch.. I just read recaps. Oops.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I really hope for Ben's sake she is as infatuated with him as he is with her. She could easily pull a Brooks on him, then he's screwed. The other girls already know what's up.

Oh no.

Well things worked out really well fir Des so maybe that's not a bad thing.
The 3 seasons where the lead was not 100 on their f1 at this point turned out the best, actually 4 if you count in Charlie who could not make up his mind even at the FRC yet dated bee for a long time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I'm hoping Caila isn't the F2 so she has a shot at the B'ette. Not really interested in the other possibilities. It's been said on here before but if the only option from this season is JoJo, I'd rather they just go with someone like Whitney.

I'd hope Whitney or someone else...even Britt, laugh out loud. I just can't get excited about any of these super young girls. Even Ali , who was 25 almost 26 at the time, has said looking back now she was SOO young when she was lead, and not ready to get married. I think yes, a mature 23 year old might be ready to get married but that's usually after being in a relationship.... it's just more believable. I'd just hate to see this show keep getting younger and younger continually. Maybe next year the Bachelor will be 21...

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I really hope for Ben's sake she is as infatuated with him as he is with her. She could easily pull a Brooks on him, then he's screwed. The other girls already know what's up.

Oh no.

The 3 seasons where the lead was not 100 on their  f1 at this point turned out the best, actually 4 if you count in Charlie who could not make up his mind even at the FRC yet dated bee for a long time.

Funny how that works. You would think that if the lead is SURE (granted that his chosen is sure as well), then that would increase his chances of making the relationship work.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Yeah I'm hoping Caila isn't the F2 so she has a shot at the B'ette. Not really interested in the other possibilities. It's been said on here before but if the only option from this season is JoJo, I'd rather they just go with someone like Whitney.

I'd hope Whitney or someone else...even Britt, laugh out loud. I just can't get excited about any of these super young girls. Even Ali , who was 25 almost 26 at the time, has said looking back now she was SOO young when she was lead, and not ready to get married. I think yes, a mature 23 year old might be ready to get married but that's usually after being in a relationship.... it's just more believable. I'd just hate to see this show keep getting younger and younger continually. Maybe next year the Bachelor will be 21...
The Bachelor: High School Edition. This season seems pretty close to that with how young everone is/looks.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Maybe I'll be wrong, but if Lauren ends up as the spoiled F1, I fear it's going to take all the wind out of the sleuthing sails. If she gets the spoiler as F1 plus what can be seen from her very visible date in Warsaw (or wherever), won't it will lead to very little doubt? Serious question, what will people be interested in trying to figure out at that point?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:05 pm

I will still be interested in sleuthing. I bet the hardcores here will persist!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:Maybe I'll be wrong, but if Lauren ends up as the spoiled F1, I fear it's going to take all the wind out of the sleuthing sails. If she gets the spoiler as F1 plus what can be seen from her very visible date in Warsaw (or wherever), won't it will lead to very little doubt? Serious question, what will people be interested in trying to figure out at that point?
discuss fashion, cat fights and who is there for the wrong reasons which will be anyone but the spoiled f1. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

But seriously unless there is some sort of twist going forward not much. And seeing that once the season starts most will be posting spoiled so it will be just an island of posters convinced that RS got it wrong. Or that their fav will come back at the FRC to claim their rightful place :gotcha:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:26 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Oh no.

The 3 seasons where the lead was not 100 on their  f1 at this point turned out the best, actually 4 if you count in Charlie who could not make up his mind even at the FRC yet dated bee for a long time.

Funny how that works. You would think that if the lead is SURE (granted that his chosen is sure as well), then that would increase his chances of making the relationship work.

Which leads have been sure yet still kept it in their pants with the other contestants? It's easy to say it was X all along, but I don't really buy it if they still slept with Y and Z just days before proposing/being proposed to. Or it may have been X, but their feelings surely weren't very strong to be disrespecting them like that. If you're legitimately unsure then sleeping with several people makes a bit more sense.

I don't see Ben getting it on with anyone, at least anyone but Lauren, if he's already head over heels for her. I think if anything THAT will increase their chances.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:28 pm

IMO TPTB will work overtime to plant doubt into Lauren's mind- and Ben's- they will find the one family member on one side or the other to bring up some issue and then tptb with magnify it out of all proportion.... it is their job- to make a TV show, just as it's CH's job to make outlandish statement about thing like "letting his true match go" or something, to try to increase viewers from week to week. These folks are professionals- they'll find a way, ethically or not, to make a tv show.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18