SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well, if Amanda's hometown was yesterday, her sister tweeted, "I'm sorry to everyone that has to see me drunk on national tv." Lol

What is the tweeter's username? TYIA
Kissstanton

TY

Carissa Stanton ‏@kissstanton 15h15 hours ago
I'm sorry for everyone that has to see me drunk on national TV

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Rolly wrote:According to RS tweet Amanda was filmed at Treasure Island at Laguna Beach and Ben met her daughters.

I don't really think meeting the daughters is that bad (for them), they are so young they don't really know what's going on. It's prob just seems like some random "friend" of their mom's to the older one. The younger one prob has no clue. They probably forgot who he was already. It's when someone introduces different boyfriends all the time that's the problem IMO. And it's good for Ben to be hit with the reality of her life, and to confirm whether he wants that or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:28 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:
Rolly wrote:According to RS tweet Amanda was filmed at Treasure Island at Laguna Beach and Ben met her daughters.

I don't really think meeting the daughters is that bad (for them), they are so young they don't really know what's going on. It's prob just seems like some random "friend" of their mom's to the older one. The younger one prob has no clue.  They probably forgot who he was already. It's when someone introduces different boyfriends all the time that's the problem IMO.  And it's good for Ben to be hit with the reality of her life, and to confirm whether he wants that or not.
I agree. They're only 3 and 1. The 3 year old won't even ask about Ben, I'm sure, since it was a one time thing. And if they introduce him as a "friend", it won't matter much anyway. The 1 year old is too little to even understand, so it's just whatever to her. I'm sure they thought of it as a day at the beach, playing in the water, eating, etc. more than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Could one if you take the Amanda related sm posts across to her thread in case it is ever needed in the future ? Tia

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:
NashvilleBB wrote:

I don't really think meeting the daughters is that bad (for them), they are so young they don't really know what's going on. It's prob just seems like some random "friend" of their mom's to the older one. The younger one prob has no clue.  They probably forgot who he was already. It's when someone introduces different boyfriends all the time that's the problem IMO.  And it's good for Ben to be hit with the reality of her life, and to confirm whether he wants that or not.
I agree. They're only 3 and 1. The 3 year old won't even ask about Ben, I'm sure, since it was a one time thing. And if they introduce him as a "friend", it won't matter much anyway. The 1 year old is too little to even understand, so it's just whatever to her. I'm sure they thought of it as a day at the beach, playing in the water, eating, etc. more than anything else.

I agree. It's not only Ben who the kids "meet" that day (though he is with mommy the whole time so that might make a slight difference)... there is a whole team of new adults there doing the filming, staging the area, tending bar! How can you tell one from another? And they were probably on site (one of the filming sites) for just a few minutes.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:11 pm

It was more traumatic for the kids spending a few hours with momma and then having to see her go bye-bye again then meeting this guy Ben. 
They want momma.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:16 pm

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:18 pm

I agree that the kids probably won't even remember Ben - ty was also 3, I believe, and Jason/Molly said that he doesn't remember any of the bachelorette and bachelor filming he was part of. I still kind of think it's unnecessary, considering you can tell that Amanda isn't a real contender and Ben has seemingly already made up his mind. I think that bringing emily or Becca to f4 would have made more sense. I think that this is probably a producer thing b/c they love having the lead meet contestant's children and then dumping them soon after. If I were Amanda, I honestly would have left voluntarily knowing that I have an 18-month old at home, but I guess everyone has different prioroties or views in life! Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:23 pm

^ If I were Amanda, I never would have left an 18 month old and 3 year old to go on the show.... jmo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 pm

I think the most difficult thing for the kids is seeing their mom only to have her leave again. I don't really understand either how she could have left them to begin with. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:31 pm

I just don't see Ben taking Amanda any further. Whether he eliminates her now or in 2 more episodes, it still looks bad to the audience. He's better off ripping the band-aid off now if he doesn't see a future with her. Caila would be a much easier F2. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Yea, I agree the hardest part for them will be only seeing their mom for a little bit and her leaving for another 1-3 weeks. It's strange to me that she is still there. I honestly think all the F4 are considered for the next Bachelorette.... I just feel like either Ben actually does really like her and sees her as a contender or she's being kept as an option for Bachelorette if America falls in love with her. I'm sure producers have their rankings of who they want for the next lead and then they see what the fan reaction is. I don't think Amanda SHOULD do it, but I think she probably would if she doesn't end up with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18