SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Perhaps Ben really likes Amanda and wants her there. Amanda is the one who's involving her kids in this.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Damn. She must be a producer pick. Ben can't seriously be considering becoming a stepdad to two toddlers, can he? I mean come on now!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm

She is gorgeous (from RS' twitter)
roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 CSNYVwyUAAAxqwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Beagle wrote:So he's going to involve her kids. no no  
Yeah. But maybe she's F1. hmmm

I hope not. I still think Lauren B got it in the bag.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Beagle wrote:So he's going to involve her kids. no no  
Yeah. But maybe she's F1. hmmm

Yes.

I can see him being completely bowled over by her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Beagle wrote:If Becca didn't even get SQT this week, she's probably a producer's pick for HTD.  

I was really hoping Ben wouldn't involve the kids with Amanda. Not liking this at all.

What is SQT? Sorry, I'm terrible with abbreviations. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm

WOW what a surprise

If we were wondering before if there was some sort of genuine connection between him and Amanda for him to keep her this long, there must be. No telling how strong it is, but to involve her kids, he must feel SOMETHING

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm

AmyB wrote:She is gorgeous (from RS' twitter)
roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 CSNYVwyUAAAxqwa

Kill me now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 pm

mindless wrote:Damn. She must be a producer pick. Ben can't seriously be considering becoming a stepdad to two toddlers, can he? I mean come on now!
Maybe Ben is just young and dumb. no idea I really hope Lauren is the F1 and he just going along with producers for everything else. Still sucks to involve the kids.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm

I don't know anything or her connection with Ben, but the fact that she has two young kids under 4 and she leaves them at home to go on TB really bothers me...doesn't she have any other way to find love? SMH

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Perhaps since her kids are so young she won't have them on the show. Most of the other kids who have been on because of their parents are older. On the plus side, if her kids meet Ben they likely won't remember it at all. But with Amanda getting a HTD my hope of Becca getting eliminated at the HTD RC just went down. Crap.

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 87b72b10 roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 86669110 roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:22 pm

If I had to pick between Amanda or Becca being the producer pick, it would be Becca

If Ben felt absolutely nothing, he would not take her all the way to hometowns. F6 is enough for a storyline

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix