SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:27 am

Diana wrote:Didn't someone here say they are going to Greece or was that RS?

I don't think the last locations have formally been announced but Greece has been mentioned a number of times that's what Ben would like.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:43 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm not sure where to post this but I think I found Ben's (rough draft?) audition for The Bachelor/ette. giggling The volume kinda goes out between 2 min - 4 min time frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baiaf8NIhjc

Thank you for finding this!! I had always wondered if he had applied himself or been nominated. And great to learn a little bit more about him because we really don't know much!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:05 am

^ Yes thank you BH, I was glad to learn some more about Ben. Realizing that I didn't know very much about him at all. FYI—I cranked the volume all the way up and I could mostly catch what he was saying.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:40 am

That video isn't working for me. What's did you type into YouTube/the name of the video/name of the page??

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:17 am

Nice find, BlackHalo! So is Ben a pothead? Is that what Nick meant by him having an edge? giggling

eversotrue, the video is just titled Ben Higgins and the uploader is JoJo Cuchiaro.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:29 pm

mindless wrote:Nice find, BlackHalo! So is Ben a pothead? Is that what Nick meant by him having an edge? giggling

eversotrue, the video is just titled Ben Higgins and the uploader is JoJo Cuchiaro.

I would be shocked if Ben was a pothead JMO. Maybe you were kidding mindless ?!? I think he was just talking about what Colorado is known for.

Great find with this video. clapping! He is a very attractive young man, easy to listen to and seems like a catch for some lucky lady!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Well I wasn't being totally serious. roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 2498057887
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:37 pm

mindless wrote:Nice find, BlackHalo! So is Ben a pothead? Is that what Nick meant by him having an edge? giggling

He's a young male, enjoying his single life, pot is legal in Colorado: can we assume he's at least tried it? My opinion is that he probably has. giggling
He definitely enjoys being outside. Following the video posted there are two other short videos taped near Redrocks so he likely lives out on the west side of Denver--Lakewood most likely
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Those audition videos were from a year ago.. That's means, that would of been Andi's season. Oh jeez.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:58 pm

^^ no it seems right around when casting would start for Kaitlyn/Britt's season. Filming started March 2015 so it makes sense that he would film his audition video around October 2014.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:34 pm

loveactually9 wrote:^^ no it seems right around when casting would start for Kaitlyn/Britt's season. Filming started March 2015 so it makes sense that he would film his audition video around October 2014.
Oh okay. I didn't look at the exact date. Just that it said a year ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:51 pm

So seeing how there has been no social media blackout in this season, I'm assuming we will quickly know the eliminated contestant.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix