SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Serendipity11 Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:serendipity, how cool that you were there!!
Did you get a feel for them as a couple, one way or another?

I wish I could give some good information here, but it was super hard to get much of a "feel" with all the crowds. They looked happy, but maybe slightly forced. I do think she was a bit uncomfortable with all of the attention.

Serendipity11

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Serendipity11 wrote:

I wish I could give some good information here, but it was super hard to get much of a "feel" with all the crowds.  They looked happy, but maybe slightly forced.  I do think she was a bit uncomfortable with all of the attention.
Do you know anything about Ben's date with Lauren? Did his friends like her?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity11 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:25 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Serendipity11 wrote:

I wish I could give some good information here, but it was super hard to get much of a "feel" with all the crowds.  They looked happy, but maybe slightly forced.  I do think she was a bit uncomfortable with all of the attention.
Do you know anything about Ben's date with Lauren? Did his friends like her?

Sorry, I really don't know much about the date with Lauren. I wasn't able to go, and all I know is what I've read here/RS.

Serendipity11

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Ben is an only child and very close to his parents.  After his Dad's major surgery and Ben having been on the road for awhile.  I would imagine they are filming a 1 on 2 that consists of Ben and his Mom and Dad. Cozy family time and chatting about his journey to find love!! beatingheart PINKHEART seeing hearts
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Since they are ahead three hours the rose ceremony should be over? Any news?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 pm

Serendipity11 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I seriously see this date going to someone who was not going to make the Final 2. 
It was far too frenetic for any real 1:1 time. It shows tptb really do do some type of planning of who goes on what date.
So perhaps this was a 1:1 date and they had 3 1:1's this episode and a group date for 3 women? (Becca, Emily and Caila)

Hey everyone.  I was there last night and can tell you that it was a group date that turned into a 1 on 1.  Hope that helps Smiley

One more question, did you or anyone else see them having any sort of private time at all ? Thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 pm

avoice wrote:Since they are ahead three hours the rose ceremony should be over? Any news?

I suppose it depends on where you live. They are only 1 hour behind me. If they were blocking off around 8pm, I would think the RC won't be till later. Isn't it usually later? Maybe the CP is taking place inside the court house.

I can't believe he is visiting his parents either. Did CS visit his parents when he was in his hometown? I don't recall. They can't have family interfere with the storyboard! Whatever advice he is getting, if in fact he is at his parents, I hope he follows his gut feelings and his heart.

ETA: Wait! Indiana is on the same time zone as me. Ooops I was thinking Illinois. Those I states confuse me. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 pm

I think that's EST....so 9:45 PM. Didn't the tweet say the road was being blocked off after 8? I'd guess it may still be filming.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Now would be a good time to send a drone over. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:52 pm

They have access to the whole area (all streets around the building) until 6 am and then access to the building and one street until 4pm tomorrow.  I don't think they've done much filming wise, yet.  Maybe started the cocktail party, but I doubt the RC will happen until the wee hours of the night/early morning.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:54 pm

I sunk low and went over to RS's site. It's messed up with this:
As is the case most seasons, in the episode before hometowns, there’s two 1-on-1 dates (with no roses given out), and a group date where whoever gets the rose automatically secures a hometown date. A couple times in the past they’ve done three 1-on-1’s and a group date, but that’s been the exception

I went back and looked at the stats and it's exactly the opposite. Starting with season 14/Pavelka's, episode 7 before HTD's there has been 3 individual dates in the episode for the exception of: season 18, Juan Pablo's. That is the only season where there was only 2 individual dates in epi 7. So much for getting things accurate eh?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Thanks AL!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix