SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rolly Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:It could be that someone else is running her account but the time is strange. Why now? Would they let someone leave before a rose ceremony at this point?

Maybe she had a feeling it would be her next to be eliminated and she took herself out. Isn't it just the top two that can't leave by their contract? Brooks left.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:13 pm

I am going to say she either went home early or know she is next to go.

That would leave JoJo, Caila and Lauren B as our final three.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm pretty sure she's still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Is this your opinion?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 pm

'Bachelor' Ben Higgins Made His Final Pick Long Before Hometowns: Who Will Get Ben's Final Rose? [Spoilers]
Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/11/03/bachelor-ben-higgins-made-his-final-pi#rtJR6E4q7MjxPqdT.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Ugh that's so horrible. IMO.

At this rate all the girls should affect a mass exodus. Minus the chosen one of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Rolly wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It could be that someone else is running her account but the time is strange. Why now? Would they let someone leave before a rose ceremony at this point?

Maybe she had a feeling it would be her next to be eliminated and she took herself out. Isn't it just the top two that can't leave by their contract? Brooks left.....

All the family members have access to the Internet and know that their girl is allegedly being strung along for a show. More than most other seasons. And they are being fed a load of bullcrap by the lead and producers.
Now if their girl is on for an enhanced modelling career or whatever else fine. It's their part to play.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Could you imagine if Ben went to the producers and was like "Okay, I know who I'm going to pick and I don't want to string anyone along, let's just wrap things up now." They'd laugh in his face. This is a television show, with a set number of episodes, and there has to be a F2, F3, F4. It's definitely unfortunate for the other 3 girls and I'm sure Ben doesn't feel great about having to lead them on if he already knows who he wants, but it's really out of his hands at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:12 pm

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 CS6fha4UkAAznp8
Rogelio E. Chanes V.@RogerChanes
Walking around "Food Truck Sq" in Portland & came across @abc The Bachelor. I think, idk I was told.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:23 pm

That article really doesn't tell us anything new and their main source (or the only one?) is RS.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:35 pm

loveactually9 wrote:That's strange that Amanda's IG is all of a sudden public. I have a feeling something happened or some lightbulb went off and she left

Are we allowed to give out a public IG account? If we are who knows Amanda's IG and now that it's public what is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Did you look under her contestant thread? That is where you would be able to find out that information if it is on this forum.Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix