SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It could be that someone else is running her account but the time is strange. Why now? Would they let someone leave before a rose ceremony at this point?

Maybe she had a feeling it would be her next to be eliminated and she took herself out. Isn't it just the top two that can't leave by their contract? Brooks left.....

All the family members have access to the Internet and know that their girl is allegedly being strung along for a show. More than most other seasons. And they are being fed a load of bullcrap by the lead and producers.
Now if their girl is on for an enhanced modelling career or whatever else fine. It's their part to play.

I don't really think the family members necessarily have any clue that their daughter is being strung along. A lot of people have no idea about spoilers. Some might, like Amanda's sister and maybe some others. But I know my mom watches the show but has no idea about spoilers. My sister doesn't even watch the show at all. So it's possible not all of them know.

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:13 pm

This show and it's offspring have been on many years now. This is the 20th season. The show Unreal was on this summer that gave a glimpse of what might go on behind the scenes in a spoof like manner. 
The rag mags have gone into the mentality behind the scenes. 
Past cast have written behind the scene books and blogs. 
If not any of those sources, there are a lot of "moms" here reading our spoilers. We have a lot of members over 30, over 40, over 50 and yes, even older. We have members that are octogenarians. 
We are a diverse group! :sending flowers

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:52 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Maybe she had a feeling it would be her next to be eliminated and she took herself out. Isn't it just the top two that can't leave by their contract? Brooks left.....

All the family members have access to the Internet and know that their girl is allegedly being strung along for a show. More than most other seasons. And they are being fed a load of bullcrap by the lead and producers.
Now if their girl is on for an enhanced modelling career or whatever else fine. It's their part to play.

I don't really think the family members necessarily have any clue that their daughter is being strung along. A lot of people have no idea about spoilers. Some might, like Amanda's sister and maybe some others. But I know my mom watches the show but has no idea about spoilers. My sister doesn't even watch the show at all. So it's possible not all of them know.

If Amanda's family are Internet savvy then likely the other girls families are as well. stands to reason that if any of them even do a simple Google they will come apon stuff that RS has spoiled for this season or even links to this site. Plus there is a difference between just watching the show and having close family and friends part of it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:When I first saw that tweet--I thought of Paris. 
They had PLo's season there, but no FD or FRC have been there. This is a gorgeous time of year there.
yea, that would be great.  My simple romantic mind went to the Canadian Rockies in Jasper National park.  Guess I am partial to fresh snowfall in the Canadian Rockies.  This is mostly cause I have never really traveled to too many places.  LOL.

Would they ever film the FRC in Niagara Falls?

That would mean for once I would be able to go stalking and bring pics directly here!! yes I was two hours late to stalk the first season of TAR Canada when they started their leg at Niagara Falls. sad

sdmom wrote:I a curious about Jojo. Her one on one date in Chicago was private, we have not heard anything about her HTD. She's flying under the radar!

I'm with you sdmom. She's still on my radar.

sdmom wrote:That article really doesn't tell us anything new and their main source (or the only one?) is RS.

I'm with you again. This information is RS's opinion or his opinion from what he's been told. Even if Ben DID know he was into Lauren is it any different that any other lead who says "I knew it was always you" "It's always been you". Knowing what we know of Ben IMO he would spend time with each girl, to make sure that Lauren was his choice, if she in fact is the F1. I think at the end of the day he would want to know that he gave everyone and himself a fair chance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:28 am

Well to each their own. All I said was that SOME of the family members MAY not be aware of the RUMORED spoilers. Or they may have chosen not to believe it. There is always a possibility that it won't end up that way, so the families may not want to believe the spoilers and would rather see it for themselves. IMO. I mean we don't have proof besides the photos of Lauren anyways... and what RS says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:47 am

Even if all the spoilers are right and Lauren is the one, IMO all the other final 3 would be happy that they made it that far and get all the attention and publicity that comes with being in the final 4.  I don't believe that very many or actually anyone comes on this show solely looking for love.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:55 am

I'm not sure where to post this but I think I found Ben's (rough draft?) audition for The Bachelor/ette. giggling The volume kinda goes out between 2 min - 4 min time frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baiaf8NIhjc

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:When I first saw that tweet--I thought of Paris. 
They had PLo's season there, but no FD or FRC have been there. This is a gorgeous time of year there.
yea, that would be great.  My simple romantic mind went to the Canadian Rockies in Jasper National park.  Guess I am partial to fresh snowfall in the Canadian Rockies.  This is mostly cause I have never really traveled to too many places.  LOL.

Would they ever film the FRC in Niagara Falls?

That would mean for once I would be able to go stalking and bring pics directly here!! yes I was two hours late to stalk the first season of TAR Canada when they started their leg at Niagara Falls. sad

sdmom wrote:I a curious about Jojo. Her one on one date in Chicago was private, we have not heard anything about her HTD. She's flying under the radar!

I'm with you sdmom. She's still on my radar.

sdmom wrote:That article really doesn't tell us anything new and their main source (or the only one?) is RS.

I'm with you again. This information is RS's opinion or his opinion from what he's been told. Even if Ben DID know he was into Lauren is it any different that any other lead who says "I knew it was always you" "It's always been you". Knowing what we know of Ben IMO he would spend time with each girl, to make sure that Lauren was his choice, if she in fact is the F1. I think at the end of the day he would want to know that he gave everyone and himself a fair chance.
I know that RS speculated that they'd be going to Greece, but IMO, their weather there isn't so hot neither so am wondering if they'd pick another FD/finale locale. IMO, the snow falling in the Jasper area or maybe even the lights around Niagara Falls would be romantic??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:10 am

I read an article where Ben said he would love to go to Greece. I just checked and the weather in Greece for the next 10 days is expected to be Sunny and in the low 70's.  That seems like good weather to me.  Paris is going to be mid 60's and partly cloudy and also sound like nice Parisian weather.  I love Europe and hope they head there. Hugesmile   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:18 am

Seabear wrote:I read an article where Ben said he would love to go to Greece. I just checked and the weather in Greece for the next 10 days is expected to be Sunny and in the low 70's.  That seems like good weather to me.  Paris is going to be mid 60's and partly cloudy and also sound like nice Parisian weather.  I love Europe and hope they head there. Hugesmile   JMO

I think if Ben wants Greece he should get it. He has probably had to give some on this " journey" the least they could do is send him to a location he wants.JMO Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:20 am

Didn't someone here say they are going to Greece or was that RS?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix