SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:03 pm

No, 50 Shades girl was Ashley Palenkas from Sean's season.

I actually liked Mandi's video and I find nothing wrong with that alternative lifestyle choice. Too bad she didn't last longer.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Ashley Salter is Ashley S. Onion girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A big thank you sophie for posting all the links on the contestants. yes

I am updating the main list with SM info as I get each gallery done, will post them all again in SM thread once done (probably January 3rd at the rate I'm going!)

giggling

Thank you all for the support Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:This woman's audition video is brilliant and hilarious! I find it hysterically funny that there is such a strong S&M theme (&I'm not talking about social media!) to Mandi's video & that it probably went right over a lot of people's heads.  Last season we had miss 50 shades of grey and now we've got sissy maids & submissives. I love it. I love Mandi!!!  giggling

I thought it was pretty hilarious. You can tell she doesn't play that "sweet innocent" person character that is looking for her prince charming. She's very sarcastic and a little blunt. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:47 pm

She's perfect for the producers. Wonder how far she got.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Idlemess wrote:She's perfect for the producers. Wonder how far she got.
Episode 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

california90 wrote:
Dog&pheonix wrote:This woman's audition video is brilliant and hilarious! I find it hysterically funny that there is such a strong S&M theme (&I'm not talking about social media!) to Mandi's video & that it probably went right over a lot of people's heads.  Last season we had miss 50 shades of grey and now we've got sissy maids & submissives. I love it. I love Mandi!!!  giggling

I thought it was pretty hilarious. You can tell she doesn't play that "sweet innocent" person character that is looking for her prince charming. She's very sarcastic and a little blunt. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.

Agree, so hilarious. It was really clever and creative and I'm sure stood out from the rest for it's originality. Maybe she'll add a little life to the first few eps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Yes, I agree that she is definitely marching to the beat of her own drum. I respect that. As we all know, however, 'different'is not an advantage in this game. Im looking forward to seeing her in action, though! Go, Mandi!!

Last edited by Dog&pheonix on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Well, I can certainly see why the producers would be interested in her. She will make for some great TV.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:15 am

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Rs_634x1024-151207100323-634-amanda-k-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538573

Mandi
Bachelorette
Hometown: Portland, OR
Height: 5’8”
Tattoos: None.
Favorite Music: House, EDM
All-time Favorite Movies: Dazed and Confused, Happy Gilmore, Bridesmaids
Cold or Hot Weather?: Hot -- love being in a swimsuit.
What is your ideal mate’s personality like? Intelligent, funny, kind… but also kind of a badass. Loyal and honest.
What are your three best attributes? Ambitious, intelligent, legs for days.
What would an ex say are your three worst attributes? Have a tendency to drink too much, independent – do what I want, opinionated.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? A free-range chicken, because they do whatever they want and lay delicious eggs.
What’s your greatest achievement to date? Getting my doctorate.
What are you most afraid of? Falling in love and having my heart broken.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-mandi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6wVwQD1n

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 6wVwQD1o
my scs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:51 am

From the post upthread.

What is your greatest achievement to date? My two daughters. They’re the most amazing little humans. I am amazed by them every day.

Huh?

Amanda Stanton (25, Rancho Santa Margarita)
“She is an esthetician from Southern California. She is very interesting. She is young, sweet, soft-spoken, and beautiful. She is the one and only mother we have this season, and she actually has not one but two kids — two little girls.

Yahoo.com CH six to watch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Kremer - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Maddy
Amethyst
Idlemess
california90
bluwavz