SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Wow. That would be great for them! Go Team JODY!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm

TheAmazingRace twitter account has retweeted the tweet from THR as well. Pretty official to me.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazing-race-big-brothers-jessica-graf-cody-nickson-joining-1043557

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:56 pm

I don't watch Big Brother so I had no idea who they were when Bach Vanessa posted a pic with them, but I love The Amazing Race, so I'm happy I'll get to learn who they are! giggling
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 pm

I am actually so amazed at the pettiness shown between cast in BN compared to other reality tv shows. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 am

@ishkabaha Thanks. That should be interesting. Let's see if he is as intense on AR as he was shown on BB.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:01 pm

I hope Team Jody knows they have to get out of bed and do something to be on TAR. Not a fan of hers. He's okay and can be funny because he doesn't care. I won't be rooting for them unless they win me over.

theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10 theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Family10theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel15theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Cody had to do a lot of disciplined things while in the armed forces, so hopefully he and Jess can pull it together. I think he checked out during BB and that was that.
It will be interesting to see how their personalities meld and how they work as a team.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:17 pm

I'm not a fan of teams from other shows because they seem to come in with an attitude. Maybe I'd like it better if I watched those shows.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:06 pm

The Race kicked off yesterday at Washington Square Park, NYC.  There are several IG photos/videos out on SM.  Here is one showing all the teams running by.  I count 11 teams.  

Credit: @Holly Tooker
Source:instagram.com/p/BZwJEyElWUm/
kellabeckThe Amazing Race began yesterday in NYC. Here are the teams who are now off on their adventure. #theamazingrace #TAR30 #TAR #AmazingRace

This morning they are in Iceland.  Here's a multi-picture IG from a tourist who noticed the Amazing Race flags and hung around to observe.  There are 5 photos.  (I haven't figured out how to copy multi-photos IG's yet .)  
Source:https://instagram.com/p/BZwJEyElWUm/

And here are some videos from someone at the Keflavic airport witnessing several teams and video crews hurrying through at 6:30 this morning.  

Credit: @Dori Sig
Source

Source

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:18 pm

@ishkabaha very cool!! I like how people are just standing there watching with no reaction. laugh out loud I'd be screaming go go go go! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:25 pm

On the spoiler forum I follow for TAR, several observers of the end of the first leg have reported in.

The first observer saw Cody and Jessica around 12:30 pm (local time) in the town square of Reykjavik for a task before getting a clue to the pit stop. She had been in the area for several hours before this and they were the first team she saw. She had to leave the area for a short time and when she came back she saw several other teams. This was at least 45 minutes later. She saw 4 teams in total.

The second observer was out for a walk and came upon the pit stop! Production asked them to move to another area on the other side of the lake from where they were filming. He saw 2 teams check in at the mat. The first team was about 2 hours before the last team. After the last team checked in (3:40 p.m. local time), production picked up the mat which meant they were probably the last team to arrive. If this is an elimination leg, a female/female team is out of the race. The second observer also saw a couple of other teams doing their ITM filming after this time. The 3 teams this observer saw were not the same teams seen by the first observer as it was later in the day.

The 2 flights from JFK airport landed within 15 minutes of each other so all teams were pretty close together to start the leg. The flights got in at 6:08 am and 6:24 am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 pm

ishkabaha wrote:This morning they are in Iceland.  Here's a multi-picture IG from a tourist who noticed the Amazing Race flags and hung around to observe.  There are 5 photos.  (I haven't figured out how to copy multi-photos IG's yet .)  
Source:https://instagram.com/p/BZwJEyElWUm/

These are the photos from the first observer that posted a detailed description of what she saw on the spoiler website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+8
lipsis
chrissy1295
ishkabaha
George1218
Kashathediva