SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Go to know! Thanks for the spoilers! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 pm

I always feel for the first team to be eliminated.  At least they got a trip to Iceland!

I wondered if the tall guys were basketball players, and sure enough they are NBA players Cedric Ceballos and Shawn Marion.  Check out the height difference between them and Cody!

Credit: @Franklyn Ponte
Source

And the guys in the shiny green outfits caught my attention.  They are a couple of Competitive Eaters, with the guy in the face paint known as 'Eater-X'.   Joey Chestnut and Tim Janus.  ... And do the guys behind them in the plaid shirts look like twins? brothers at least?

Credit: @Franklyn Ponte
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 pm

The guys behind them are twin brothers, supposedly firefighters/EMT's. The spoiler site has not sleuthed their names yet. The only other team they do not have names for are the lifeguards, a male/female team. Although they have a couple of possibilities for the lifeguard team, they will not say names until they are absolutely sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:17 pm

I am looking forward to when this airs -- hopefully this winter! I hope it isn't on at the same time as The Bachelor Winter Games!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:19 pm

No word yet on when this will air although the race finished filming last Tuesday. Started Oct 1 and ended Oct 24. I followed along on the spoiler board and it is an interesting route this season. Countries visited were in Europe, Africa and Asia (including a country in the middle east). I know who the final 3 are but do not know who the winner is.

I also cannot wait to see this season because I'm thinking this is a good group of contestants and many people will be surprised by some of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:46 am

@havadrpepper I totally agree that this will be a good cast--they have quite a few people that are used to competing in something. I also like that they are going back to having teams of people with pre-existing relationships again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:10 pm

They just announced that Amazing Race will start airing Wednesday, January 3rd!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

It looks like a good one, too!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:24 pm

It will be on for 8 weeks and will include several 2 hour episodes. It will also be airing at the same time as the Olympics (which won't bother me since I don't watch the Olympics).

Finale will be on Feb 21.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:31 pm

http://www.cbs.com/recommended/news/1007998/cbs-reveals-winter-premiere-dates-for-new-shows-and-returning-favorites/

The second half of the TV year will also feature the 30th season of The Amazing Race (Wednesday, Jan. 3 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access), including a pair of two-hour episodes. A month later, after the conclusions of Big Brother and The Amazing Race, Survivor will head to Fiji for a special two-hour season premiere (Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access).

About The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race is a multi-Emmy Award-winning reality series hosted by Emmy Award-nominated host Phil Keoghan, where teams of two embark on a trek around the world.

At every destination, each team must compete in a series of challenges, some mental and some physical, and only when the tasks are completed will they learn of their next location.

Teams who are the farthest behind will gradually be eliminated as the contest progresses, with the first team to arrive at the final destination winning The Amazing Race and the $1 million prize.

Watch the Season 30 premiere of The Amazing Race on Wednesday, Jan. 3 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Stream full episodes from all past seasons of The Amazing Race on CBS All Access.

theamazingrace - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 E3cc6ec94730a145_the_amazing_race

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Speculation on the schedule (pulled from RFF Forum thread where sleuthers pulled together information from several sources: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33823.0.html)

They have found information that there will be 4 double episodes.

Jan 3 (Wed) 8-9 PM PREMIERE
Jan 10 (Wed) 8-9 PM
Jan 17 (Wed) 8-9 PM
Jan 24 (Wed) 8-10 PM (double)
Jan 31 (Wed) 8-9 PM
Feb 7 (Wed) 9-11 PM (double)
Feb 14 (Wed) 9-11 PM (double)
Feb 21 (Wed) 9-11 PM FINALE (double)

Link to one source: http://deadline.com/2017/12/cbs-slates-celebrity-big-brother-against-winter-olympics-sets-instinct-living-biblically-premiere-dates-1202218252/

Link to another source: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/amazing-race/listings/

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:21 am

Even though TAR30 will have to go up against the Olympics--I am glad that it will be done before NCAA Basketball March Madness. They have preempted TAR for March Madness and personally--I think that did not help the ratings to have split seasons like that. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+8
lipsis
chrissy1295
ishkabaha
George1218
Kashathediva