SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:57 pm

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Tedx10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Ok that's too cute laugh out loud. He looks adorable.

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:00 am

OK, so this looks more like an interview rather than a speech like I was expecting. Was anyone able to watch the live stream? If so, could you tell if Kaitlyn knew which questions were going to be asked?

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:17 am

LenaActually wrote:bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Tedx10

Just as I thought....Shawn does look adorable and is supporting his woman. #Love
Kaitlyn, you look beautiful and rocked it. I hope we get to see more of her and Shawn but with the holidays approaching, I know they will be spending time with family and each other. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:22 am

I didn't get to watch the talk, but I'm assuming they'll have it online by tmrw.
It was so adorable when they went back to their hotel and Kaitlyn snaps the bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Moët with two glasses Shawn surprises her with. She says it was nice of him to spoil her like this and he says, "You spoil me everyday." When she squeals after he says that, I can't help but be happy for her.

Last edited by LenaActually on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:24 am

^^^ They are so in love and I am happy their love has grown so much. He adores her. Smiley

Jillian Harris also sent a nice gift. It was on one of their latest snaps. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 am

She did a great job getting interviewed. She's really well spoken and articulate, and I love her honesty. She's not perfect but she's a real human girl. Shawn's support and flowers/champagne are so sweet. They're always so warm and loving with each other and it's the cutest thing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:07 pm

I hope they post a video because I couldn't catch it live. I'm glad she took the opportunity and glad it sounds like she handled it well, which I assumed she would. So precious how proud Shawn looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:21 pm

crunchette wrote:OK, so this looks more like an interview rather than a speech like I was expecting.  Was anyone able to watch the live stream?  If so, could you tell if Kaitlyn knew which questions were going to be asked?  

Still not too shabby and I'm sure it took some of the pressure off. Award winning journalist Mohamed Fahmy also had an one on one interview slot vs a speech. I'm proud of her for going for it and not backing out due to fear of not being 'worthy' or doing well enough.

Very sweet of Jillian and of course Shawn with his big perma grin. Aww.

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:23 pm

^^^^She is creating a BIG buzz and did wonderful. Good for her for going for it. Smiley The love Kaitboo have for each other is even more evident now. #Love. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Such an incredible night. Definitely one of the coolest experiences I've ever had. Thank you @riazmeghji for everything you've done for me, @tedx_official @tedxvancouver for having me, and thank you @shawn_booth18 for being so supportive. #TedxVancouver video will be up soon. TedxVancouver.com by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:48 pm

I went to the TEDx talk yesterday. It was an interesting day, with a solid mix of speakers and performances. I was looking forward to Kaitlyn's talk and her message would have fit this year's theme quite well which was about identity.

I have to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. For some reason, she didn't do a talk, it was just a Q&A with the host, Riaz. It felt very much like an ATFR type Q&A - why did you go on the show, what was your experience like, how did you feel after? etc. I really didn't learn anything new from having seen or read other interviews she's done.
The only thing that was new is that she admitted she went on the show initially as a business opportunity.

She looked fantastic - really cute outfit and great heels.

She received a tepid response from the audience of 3500 - no standing ovations like for a few of the other speakers. The only one to stand at the end was Shawn, which was very sweet.

Sorry to not have anything juicy to report but happy to answer any Qs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl