SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:54 pm

What a bummer he's sick on their first Thanksgiving but how sweet is that note heartbeat I always wondered what he called her beyond Babe so I guess now we know. Feel better, Shawny!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:01 pm

It's great that she feels comfortable enough to go to dinner with his family without him. I wonder if they are staying in a hotel or what.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah I like that too. I was wondering if he was sick based on their Snaps yesterday...Feel better Shawn!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:10 pm

LenaActually wrote:Aww! Shawn was too sick to come to the dinner sad
But look at Kaitlyn's note heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Image12

Poor Shawn but what a sweet note from Kait. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Thankful for this bunch! ❤️ #Family #ShawnIsSick #CT #Home by @booth10

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:34 am

I love that note so much! PINKHEART Kaitlyn's caring, nurturing side coming through is great to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:44 am

I loved Meghann's snap of the family participating in a Chinese gift exchange.  Kaitlyn was standing in front of 15-20 people as she tried to decide which gift to steal, and the first thing she asked was whether she should select an item she wanted or something Shawn would like.  Several people answered "It's all about you!"  (So even when he wasn't there, he was clearly still on her mind.  Adorable. beatingheart )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:51 am

Yeah that was cute. She & Megs went back afterwards to see Shawn and were making a dessert, looked really good!

She posted the family pic on IG with this caption:
kaitlynbristowe Thankful for my fiancé, and my new family  love you guys! Shawn was sadly home sick in bed with a cold, but we brought him some leftovers

and a pic on Snap with sisters Smiley
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Img_3710

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:12 am

A lot to be thankful for this year. These two gems are right at the top of the list. by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:45 am

Thanks linds!! Shawn and Kait are exceeding my expectations. Get married already!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for this thread and all of the Kaitboo followers. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:54 am

Aww! So cute! Shawn isn't wordy but I think he gets his point across really well heartbeat I saw that Jessie wrote on Kait's Insta that they're thankful to have another auntie and sister to love, which is so sweet and nice to hear. I loved Kait before Shawn but I really, really like seeing this happy, committed family girl now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 pm

^^^Perfectly said Alanna. "Committed family girl" is the perfect description. Makes me smile too. Smiley The Christmas pictures are going to be just as adorable i am sure. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl