SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Yeah I think the fist thing is just a habit since he does it with everyone, fans/strangers but also family and Kait.

Not always though, here's one from this morning in Charlotte:
ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Image14

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:59 pm

I can't remember the last time I saw Shawn looking so relaxed.  In all of these photos from last night, he's actually smiling WITH TEETH!!!

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 15120510
‏@deannaiagulli  · @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth thank you so much for meeting my mom (on the left) tonight! made her night!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Shawn looks A LOT like my dad, grandpa, uncle and brother in this photo! Weird that I never saw that before. Their head shapes aren't as long as Shawn's so I guess the hat covering his forehead brought it out. I wonder if he has any British in his nationality.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Seabear wrote:

I have plenty of quirks myself so I don't see this as negative in anyway.  Just quirky.....and curious. laugh out loud

Hugesmile Thanks for starting a conversation ;)

That is also something I've been wondering. maybe it's like when girls take pics w/ a hand on their hips he has to do that. Guess its a good habit to have.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 1f49c

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 8367-910 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 I_got_13 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:01 pm

^^Kaitlyn is beautiful in this photo and as stated Shawn seems relaxed.  This couple is truly one of the happiest couples I have seen together from this show.  It seems that they were meant to be together.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Just realized the Checkers are playing against Ontario Reign (the Kings AHL affiliate) ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 1710264613 Sorry K&S but we are winning laugh out loud think they are @ the game again, Shawn snapped a video from the scoreboard.

Nashville Preds are on the road, so maybe they wanted to watch some hockey & decided to travel to NC for some reason?

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 1f49c

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 8367-910 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 I_got_13 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:16 pm

^^I bet they are flying non-stop from Charlotte to Germany to get to the Christmas Markets so they are hanging out in Charlotte before they go.  Based on her original post, this is about the time I expected them to be going.  Lots of non-stop flights from Charlotte to Germany.
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:32 pm

^ Ah yes you have a good point!. Her tweet was posted almost a month ago.

Kaitlyn Bristowe
@kaitlynbristowe
22 days 15 hours and 16 minutes until we go to Germany for the Christmas markets. But who's counting. #Iam #deutchland

· 9 Nov 2015 · Twitter for iPhone

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Kaitlyn is beautiful in this photo and as stated Shawn seems relaxed.  This couple is truly one of the happiest couples I have seen together from this show.  It seems that they were meant to be together.  Smiley

I agree and think they do too. ;) :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:50 pm

I really hope we get pics from Germany! I agree that they both look happy and relaxed.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:50 pm

^^They should be in Germany right now according to her tweet.   I hope they get to go, such a romantic and festive opportunity to visit the Christmas Markets.  Lots of goodies and Gluhwein.   Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:54 pm

They also have friends in Charlotte because the girls who saw them as the coffee shop posted they were playing cards with friends and hanging out.

I love seeing how happy they are together. Shawn's faux grouchiness is such a cute counterpart to K's over the top happiness; all the way back in their relationship even in snapchatgate. I think it's his own brand of being playful, but she definitely helps bring out his silly side heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl