SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:50 am

Linds911 wrote:I think her sister & niece nephew live in Alberta, Canada. Someone correct me if I'm wrong Smiley

I believe you are correct! I think she's staying at her dads house tonight. Wonder why Shawn didn't go with her.

Who are they staying with in Connecticut do you know (since someone recognized the comforter)? giggling
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 am

algold29 wrote:Who are they staying with in Connecticut do you know (since someone recognized the comforter)? giggling

I believe it's his sister's place. Hugesmile
My phone was stolen yesterday, so I'm not able to see what our couple has been up for the foreseeable future :angryemotion I tried watching SnapChat via an app I downloaded to my computer but it's been giving me headaches :headbanging
Any updates or screencaps would be most appreciated!

P.S. What does everyone think about Shawn's new business venture? I'm kinda excited, but I'm apprehensive just the same.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:52 am

What new business venture?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Sprite wrote:What new business venture?

From Shawn's Instagram:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Shawn110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Shawn210
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Lena, I'm so sorry about your phone!! That's horrible!! I'll post anything new or fun, but they've been very quiet the past day.

I like shawns business idea, I'm happy it's not hydroxycut or advocrap or anything in that line. Meal planning and exercise is something I very happily get behind.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks algold.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:10 pm

While I think it's good to strike while the iron is still hot and am myself a proponent of working out and eating healthy, I guess I am a little confused whether Shawn is a certified personal trainer or how much training experience he has.  I know he and Kait seemed to joke a lot about that as being his listed profession while on the show and in subsequent articles, but I thought he worked in insurance?  I do know that he did compete in body building competitions and does have an enviable physique so perhaps he does have training experience.  I think it was wise to pair with a registered dietitian/professional body builder on this venture.

ETA: ITA at least it's not advocare!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 pm

I hope it works out well for Shawn. I am disappointed he posted about it on IG using an old picture, he doesn't look like that now and he certainly has nothing to be embarrassed about how he does look now. He is hot and healthy looking! I guess we will find out next week how expensive it will be to have Shawn help plan your meals and exercise routines!

I hope Kaitlyn is having fun with her niece and nephew and other family. Should give her and Shawn a good chance to miss each other again (which I think is really healthy)!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Kaitlyn's Tedx talk is finally online Smiley
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Agreed with everyone - Thank goodness it's not Advocare! I don't have strong feelings about this, but it seems like its something he put a lot of thought and effort into. He seems to be working with experts in all fields related to diet and exercise so I do think it would be worth the money and have long-lasting benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:23 pm

I know absolutely nothing about the kind of thing Shawn is venturing into, so I don't have an opinion.  However, someone left a comment on his IG post saying that Michelle Money's ex from BIP (Cody Sattler) was participating in a similar program (possibly the same, I really don't remember) and said he was doing really well.  no idea

ETA: This has clearly been in the works for a while since they've been dropping hints for months. Now the "living in 2 cities" is starting to make more sense to me. I didn't understand how Shawn could go back into insurance while working in two cities unless he was allowed to work from home. Even a pro trainer job confused me since they need clients and I assumed clients would want to work with the same person for months on end -- not switch every 6 months when your guy got back into town. But this kind of thing makes more sense. I always knew they must have had a plan, I just couldn't see it until now. So for that, I'm happy.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:42 pm

It seems like Cody is doing great things and changing lives with his fitness & nutrition program (see customers' results on his Instagram) so if Shawn can do something similar that's awesome.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl