SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Kaitlyn's home!!! Shawn's recent snap has her in the car with him presumably picking her up from the airport. :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 am

^^^^ Yay! They also snapped her giving Tuck a birthday cake. Happy they are spending their first Christmas together. #Love :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:40 am

Tuck sleeping on Kait last night. It's pretty adorable that his head is about the same size as her whole torso. And Shawn was there too, don't worry laugh out loud 

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Image22

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:47 pm

I'm going through #KaitBoo withdrawal!!!! I so wish they would do another Periscope soon, I miss those.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Aww engagement pictures!! So sweet and a fun article to accompany them in Brides Smiley heartbeat

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2015/12/exclusive-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-engagement-photos-bachelorette-upcoming-wedding-plans.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks Alanna! PINKHEART

This one is my favorite. heartbeat
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-wedding-dress-standing

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 pm

They look so happy together I hope there is a tv wedding but it seems tptb do not do the tv wedding anymore
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:40 pm

This picture gives me all the feels. We are so lucky to be featured in @brides magazine for our engagement photo shoot. (Even though it looks like a wedding shot). Check out more photos and a little wedding planning insight by clicking the link in my bio.  @tdelallave @boojemedia Design- @eventsbyaly #Regram @brides  by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:47 pm

"Don't be surprised if you see Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley in my wedding party!! #finalthree"

I think that is SO cute. I think it's great those three are still so close!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Great photo shoot.  Shawn looks dreamy/handsome in the photo Linds911 posted.

Are they talking a wedding in the near future?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 pm

@algold29 - I miss them, too. I was stunned that they were on a 15 hour car ride but never periscoped. It also seems they've pretty much stopped the spontaneous, secret snaps that they used to do in favor or more planned, produced snaps. Personally, I loved the secret snaps when they were singing Spice Girls songs or whatever. You know, just having goofy fun with each other.

@Alanna - TY for that engagement photo link. I'm so curious about why they waited until now to release the photos when they were taken in early Sept. I love the photo of her in the back of the truck as he stretches up to kiss her AND the one where they're sitting on the bench and her right hand is grabbing the back of his thigh. *sexy*

@Linds911 - OMG! That engagement photo from Kaitlyn's IG is a STUNNER!!!! It actually made my tummy quiver when I first saw it! She looks so peaceful and happy, and his eyes are amazing...WOAH!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Gorgeous photos!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl