SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:15 am

I love the Shawn/Ben bromance. I'm excited to see them! I wonder if they're going to have any updates for us.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:31 am

During their proposal, Kait said she's completely Shawn's but I'm pretty sure it's vice versa laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 25s25 seconds ago
Comin in hot with bright lips a crop top and my handsome fiancé. #standard #TheBachelor

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:46 am

"MY fiance" may be Kaitlyn's favorite phrase right now.

HA! Chris Harrison on BachelorLive like: "Kaitlyn and Shawn will be here soon to talk about life, love, wedding plans, rumors, dogs, cats and makeup tips ALL in 2.5 minutes of air time!!!"
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:18 am

So how was their interview? Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:53 am

It really was not an interview but it was fine. They have not set a date yet. Kait said they have their whole life. Smiley They looked a little tired but so did Ben. I was not a fan of who they had on the show. I think the next three weeks of "live after" shows will be just fillers.

Happy to see the showed that Shawn, kait and Ben are close.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:40 am

I did like how she talked about how rushed the show is and she doesn't want to rush right now, when they have their whole lives. Very smart!

They didn't really talk about much except Kaitlyn joking about getting married on April 1st, telling Ben to stay away from snapchat, and talking about how she's not drinking because of Sober January.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 am

April 1st laugh out loud good one!

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:19 am

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 52 CX7XjjfUQAAoD2q
The Bachelor Verified account  ‏@BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:55 am

Diablo Cody asked Ben, kind of skeptically, if it's possible to make a real connection on night one, and Kaitlyn was like... umm, pointing to her & Shawn laugh out loud They were great.

It's been nice seeing them support Ben for Bachelor. Even beyond the update, I thought it was fitting for them to be there with him. Loved it.

"I wouldn't wear a crop top if I were pregnant" laugh out loud when CH wanted Kait to clarify on why she wasn't drinking

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:23 am

^^ Did that chick Diablo Cody? even watch their season laugh out loud

Oh yeah a new Periscope!!
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aVtlqzY0MTM0MjN8MWVhSmJNVmRRZWpHWFjqD1VQ_xZiqFTjwo5DgTX4_nLAW-6FIXshwExvDi8B

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:31 am

^^^The scope kept stopping and starting for me. sad Did anyone else see it?? Would love to "hear" an update. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:15 pm

I watched the periscope...there was nothing new. The whole thing was quite choppy and Kait said maybe they'll try to do one tomorrow (meaning today) when they're at home instead of in a hotel.

Someone asked if they'd decided on where to live and Kaitlyn said "We're living in Nashville."

Kaitlyn confirmed that she does actually know the girl on Ben's season that said she knew her.

She likes Amanda and Shawn said he's pulling for 1st impression rose girl...but he said It's a LONG road when you get that 1st impression rose. Or something along those lines.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl