SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Kaitlyn's Snap:
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Image21

Shawn's Snap:
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Image22
From last night:
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Image23

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 1f49c

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:43 pm

Cutest couple ever:
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Image37

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Are my eyes playing games with me or has Shawn really gained 8K IG followers in the last 24 hours just from being on 'Bachelor Live' for a few minutes???

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:02 pm

I thought it was interesting that she said they might Periscope tomorrow from a house instead of the hotel. Sounded to me like they were not going home but going to stay at someone's house otherwise wouldn't she have said from home?? Just an assumption I made that they won't be going home tonight.

I just love seeing them together. They look really good together and in love.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Cutest couple ever:
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Image37

So sweet! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:28 pm

guess I didn't miss to much on the after show

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:07 pm

algold29 wrote:I thought it was interesting that she said they might Periscope tomorrow from a house instead of the hotel.  Sounded to me like they were not going home but going to stay at someone's house otherwise wouldn't she have said from home??  Just an assumption I made that they won't be going home tonight.

I just love seeing them together.  They look really good together and in love.  

I'm embarrassed to post this  Embarressed! , but I think they might be back in CT based on K's last SC.  The tile floor and table leg look like the same ones that were in the kitchen where Kaitlyn and Meghann were making Nanaimo (sp?) bars during Thanksgiving.  (Please let me be wrong so I don't feel like a creepy stalker fan.   giggling )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:18 pm

laugh out loud Crunch you're adorable. You might be right because Shawn snapped another day, another city last night, making it sound like they're not home but rather somewhere else.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:02 pm

I'm confused about the voice lessons... Does she wanna get into radio or voice over? She has a nice singing voice, does she wanna try her hand at Nashville's music industry?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 pm

@Crunchette, you're amazing, definitely looking like they're back in Shawn's dad's house in CT:
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Image38
K's snap.

Lena, I think Shawn was just trying to encourage her interests and hobbies with all his gifts. She doesn't seem like a material girl (sorry, Madonna!) and so his gifts mostly seemed to be focused on experiences- reading a new book, makeup lessons, voice lessons, microphone. She also mentioned he made her something like the memory jar in their last periscope but it froze before she finished the story. I'm sure it was really sweet and thoughtful and totally Shawn-like heartbeat

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Wow nice job @Crunchette! thumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 1f49c

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Aww his cute baby shoes

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl