SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Haha! Love how protective Shawn is. I am also impressed they are on the third floor. Great workout for the legs. Can't wait to see them interviewed at the wedding. (At least I am hoping.) Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:37 pm

I'm sorry if this was posted before, but I thought this video Shawn posted was cute.  I love it when she makes him laugh.  It reminded me of when she started singing "I don't think you're ready for this neti" as he was trying to flush his sinuses a few months ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAtB669k39L/?taken-by=shawnboothmeals

I thought this post by Haley was cute, too:

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 16020210
Haley Bristowe ‏@haleyjane09  · 1h1 hour ago  
So many laughs facetiming with these crazy cats last night @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:19 pm

In Kait's latest snap, it looks like they got a house with a yard for Doodle to play in heartbeat Too cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Steez Cred @styleforthepriv. by @kaitlynbristowe

Dear Wine, I'm so happy you're back in my life. That is all. Sincerely, Kaitlyn by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 8367-910 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 I_got_13 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Sportin the taken cup for this year's #coffeelovers at @7elevencanada eh!?? Doodle on the other hand still thinks it's complicated. #SometimesIForgetHesADog by @kaitlynbristowe

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 8367-910 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 I_got_13 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Haha!! Yes Kait you are definitely taken. Love these two. Such a cute family they are making. beatingheart beatingheart

Thanks Linds for all the updates. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Like who is taking these pictures in their bedroom? Who cares! laugh out loud Kait always looks so snuggly uggly with Shawn heartbeat 

Even their ads are cute to me #newlevelofcrazy

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Image48

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Like who is taking these pictures in their bedroom? Who cares! laugh out loud Kait always looks so snuggly uggly with Shawn heartbeat 

Even their ads are cute to me #newlevelofcrazy

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Image48

Haha! Thanks Alanna... love your hashtag!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Oh goodness laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:24 pm

^^
My My! giggling
I'm assuming they either used the timer on their camera or poor Meg had photographer duty.

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:27 pm

LenaActually wrote:^^
My My! giggling
I'm assuming they either used the timer on their camera or poor Meg had photographer duty.

Meg is over visiting Tuck after 3 whole days of separation so maybe it was her laugh out loud best sista evah.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
Meg is over visiting Tuck after 3 whole days of separation so maybe it was her laugh out loud best sista evah.

She had to visit her fur-nephew, of course. I know she's gonna miss him something awful. In her snaps you get some good shots of the main living area of their new home. I wonder how much bigger it is compared to their old place. It looks really nice.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl