SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Going off topic. Sucralose is actually pretty okay. For some it causes headaches and for me it wrecks my colon. But overall it is no less safe than any other artificial sweetner.

Again, I don't approve of Herbalife, Advocare or any of these things, but the individual ingredients themselves are not the problems, it is the amount and combination that become a problem.

I don't blame MM or Josh anymore than anyone else. It is in the long run your responsibility to look at what you put into your body.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:58 am

I am not an AdvoCare expert nor is this a blog on AdvoCare. I have friends that are on Josh's AdvoCare team and said that he is personally involved with helping people with their weight loss and other healthy lifestyle goals that have changed their lives. That comment isn't to suggest other jobs don't help people. Josh is doing something that is not only financially rewarding but it seems to suit him because he loves helping others and AdvoCare has allowed him to do both. AdvoCare is not for everyone, just as prescribed medications aren't for everyone. But for many, they are life changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I am not an AdvoCare expert nor is this a blog on AdvoCare.  I have friends that are on Josh's AdvoCare team and said that he is personally involved with helping people with their weight loss and other healthy lifestyle goals that have changed their lives.  That comment isn't to suggest other jobs don't help people. Josh is doing something that is not only financially rewarding but it seems to suit him because he loves helping others and AdvoCare has allowed him to do both.  AdvoCare is not for everyone, just as prescribed medications aren't for everyone. But for many, they are life changing.

I know it's financially rewarding and that's why he does it. I just find it annoying that he keeps talking about helping people. Most people help others through jobs they are paid to do and Josh is no different but they don't keep talking about how much they're helping people. I'm not even sure how much he's helping people because Advocare has caused very negative health effects for some people. The people who take Advocare BUY it from him. He isn't really helping them. They're making the choice to take it.
Additionally, I agree that prescribed medications aren't for everyone and that's why a DOCTOR prescribes it for people who suffer from a particular medical condition and require those medications, not someone who is totally unqualified to make such a decision like Josh. Advocare may not be healthy for some people but these Advocare distributors don't know better or don't care since it's all about the money and they sell Advocare to anybody who contacts them.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:02 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:snipped

I know it's financially rewarding and that's why he does it. I just find it annoying that he keeps talking about helping people. Most people help others through jobs they are paid to do and Josh is no different but they don't keep talking about how much they're helping people. I'm not even sure how much he's helping people because Advocare has caused very negative health effects for some people. The people who take Advocare BUY it from him. He isn't really helping them. They're making the choice to take it.
Additionally, I agree that prescribed medications aren't for everyone and that's why a DOCTOR prescribes it for people who suffer from a particular medical condition and require those medications, not someone who is totally unqualified to make such a decision like Josh. Advocare may not be healthy for some people but these Advocare distributors don't know better or don't care since it's all about the money and they sell Advocare to anybody who contacts them.

If people are loosing weight and feeling healthy with Josh's help, then he is helping people. Whether we agree with the product or not, that doesn't mean he doesn't sincerely mean he's helping people. Clearly they are loosing weight and feeling better about themselves. I don't see why he wouldn't feel good about helping people. Yes it may be their choice, but just because it's their choice it doesn't mean Josh has nothing to do with it anymore. Anyone with weight struggles know, you just don't pop a pill or take a slim fast and loose weight. Some need encouragement, others need constant help.

Saying that he isn't helping people, whether you agree with his product or not, IMO isn't fair to him. The results are there. I don't think any one of those people who take it, and have lost weight or continue to loose weight would take all the credit and say they lost the weight just because they choose to buy the product.

RE the second bold. Do you know that for a fact, or is that your opinion. Please direct me to the source of Advocare reps that say they don't care.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm not saying that he isn't helping people. I'm saying that almost everyone helps someone in some way through a job they're paid to do but they don't go around constantly talking about how much they're helping people. On multiple occasions, I've heard Josh talking about how much he loves helping people and thats why he does Advocare. If he wasn't being paid well, he wouldn't be selling Advocare so it's about the money as well. Also, I just think that if you really care about helping people, you'd help them without constantly letting others know that you're helping people. The world doesn't need to know.

Unles they're doctors, they don't know better and they obviously don't say they don't care but I don't think they all do. It's a business and people care about the money. Do drug dealers say they don't care about the people they sell drugs to. Of course they don't say it, but they obviously don't care.
Anyway, this is what a former Advocare advisor had to say about what he was told about selling Advocare: “Our job is simple. Just put products in people’s body,” I remember him saying." - See more at: http://lazymlm.com/advocare-distributors/#sthash.957HfWPn.dpuf
To me, that doesn't sound like someone who cares.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:23 pm

If helping people is one of the reasons he does it I don't have a problem with him saying so. Many people include helping people as a reason they enjoy their job so much. Josh also does a ton of philanthropy work that he doesn't get paid for so its obvious he enjoys doing for others. I've followed the Murrays long before he went on TB (UGA grad) and serving the community and philanthropy work is a big part of who they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:27 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I'm not saying that he isn't helping people. I'm saying that almost everyone helps someone in some way through a job they're paid to do but they don't go around constantly talking about how much they're helping people. On multiple occasions, I've heard Josh talking about how much he loves helping people and thats why he does Advocare. If he wasn't being paid well, he wouldn't be selling Advocare so it's about the money as well. Also, I just think that if you reallh care about helping people, you'd help them without constantly letting others know that you're helping people. The world doesn't need to know.

I'm not sure how you know he wouldn't be doing it if he wasn't paid well. Any weight loss program you read, one of the main POV is they are helping people. They are helping thousands of people, they are helping people to live better lives, why wouldn't he say the same thing?

You may not care for Josh, IMO it's quite obvious, but to say he's not helping people, I don't agree with that statement. People are buying the product, maybe because Josh is selling it, it has given them the encouragement to try it especially if they've tried other forms of weight loss that didn't work. Because they are a fan of his from the show, this has led them to consider giving it a try, which they've become successful in loosing weight.

I've never heard of the product until he was involved, I'm not one to 'take' things, I would never take it, but that's me. I give credit to those who try and who are successful. If they have side effects, it's not Josh's fault. It's their own. They know the side effects, just like any other thousands of product out there that have warnings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 pm

GA and Loveinterest : I am not a huge Josh fan but agree with both of your post. If he is helping people that is all that matters. All I see is a very positive man that truly loves his family plus Sabel.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:51 pm

As a dog lover, Sabel is family!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:58 pm

^^^
Yes they are I have three laying on my bed sleeping at my feet.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:40 pm

^^^ One of the BEST feelings in the world.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:I'm not saying that he isn't helping people. I'm saying that almost everyone helps someone in some way through a job they're paid to do but they don't go around constantly talking about how much they're helping people. On multiple occasions, I've heard Josh talking about how much he loves helping people and thats why he does Advocare. If he wasn't being paid well, he wouldn't be selling Advocare so it's about the money as well. Also, I just think that if you reallh care about helping people, you'd help them without constantly letting others know that you're helping people. The world doesn't need to know.

I'm not sure how you know he wouldn't be doing it if he wasn't paid well. Any weight loss program you read, one of the main POV is they are helping people. They are helping thousands of people, they are helping people to live better lives, why wouldn't he say the same thing?

You may not care for Josh, IMO it's quite obvious, but to say he's  not helping people, I don't agree with that statement. People are buying the product, maybe because Josh is selling it, it has given them the encouragement to try it especially if they've tried other forms of weight loss that didn't work. Because they are a fan of his from the show, this has led them to consider giving it a try, which they've become successful in loosing weight.

I've never heard of the product until he was involved, I'm not one to 'take' things, I would never take it, but that's me. I give credit to those who try and who are successful. If they have side effects, it's not Josh's fault. It's their own. They know the side effects, just like any other thousands of product out there that have warnings.

clapping! Thank you GA! I agree.

Certainly unless you are Josh, you can't possibly know he is doing Advocare simply for the money. I think a goal for most people would be to do something with your life that you feel passionate about while making a good income in the process. Josh seems to have found that. I guess when you dislike someone so much as it appears in this case, it seems you only seek out the negative and cannot see the positive. We're really digging here in my opinion to sling so much mud at someone because they have verbalized that they enjoy helping people.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife