SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Josh IMO is helping his pocketbook. 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 2498057887 How honourable of him.

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:22 pm

I'm rather neutral towards Josh being an successful Advocare sales, it's his job which he earns big money, good for him. It doesn't matter to me it's Advocare, Amway, or Sales Force, he's just another good salesman like Nick, that's how I see this.

(OT, I know I hold grudes, I still remember how people think Nick is not a genuine guy because he's a succesful sales executive. Then what about Josh??)

The most important to me is, Josh overall behaviour as a person. Credits for being close to the family and a dog lover, BUT, he's such a hyprocrite whose actions mostly not matched his words. So IMO, he's just a very very normal dude like all other contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:38 pm

He is just that, a normal person with flaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:53 pm

And lest we forget, none of us are perfect. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:05 am

I agree that nobody is perfect. While I do acknowledge that he loves his family and Sabel very much, I agree that he's a hypocrite whose actions don't really match his words. Yes he might he helping people and yes he might enjoy it, but I think money does play some role in all of it. I don't know if it plays a small role in his decision to sell Advocare or a big role in his involvement with Advocare, but it does play some role and I wish he would just say that. He always talks about how much he loves to help people with Advocare. Why doesn't he ever mention that it provides him with a good standard of life. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a job not only because you like helping people, but because it allows you to enjoy a certain standard of life. But he's a hypocrite and doesn't say that.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:11 am

Why does Josh, or anyone for that matter, need to address how much money they make? Personally, if the person isn't paying my bills I could care less how much or how little they make. A person's finances as well as their sex life are the twos areas that don't ever need to be publicly addressed IMO.

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 87b72b10 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 86669110 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:14 am

AnandaMarie wrote:I agree that nobody is perfect. While I do acknowledge that he loves his family and Sabel very much, I agree that he's a hypocrite whose actions don't really match his words. Yes he might he helping people and yes he might enjoy it, but I think money does play some role in all of it. I don't know if it plays a small role in his decision to sell Advocare or a big role in his involvement with Advocare, but it does play some role and I wish he would just say that. He always talks about how much he loves to help people with Advocare. Why doesn't he ever mention that he also makes alot of money and it provides him with a good standard of life. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a job not only because you like helping people, but because it allows you to enjoy a certain standard of life. But he's a hypocrite and doesn't say that.

How do you know this AnandaMarie? He was using the product well before he was selling it.

There are many people who earn much more money than Josh Murray does and they don't say how much they love getting paid. Actors and Actresses make millions of dollars on one movie. I've never heard one single actor say they enjoy making movies and enjoy making the money they get from it. Mentioning how much money one earns, is just bragging IMO. I don't know anyone that would say such a thing, and I work with people who make more money than I'll ever see.

I volunteered with Junior Achievement for 12 yrs teaching 5th graders about banking. I loved helping them understand and learn something knew. I never once said I love teaching those kids but I make zero money from it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:18 am

Also, I'm pretty sure if Josh started talking about how much money he makes then some would say he is bragging. He can't win either way it seems.

All JMO as always.

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 87b72b10 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 86669110 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:25 am

I don't think he say how much money he makes because I agree it would seem like bragging, but to me, he makes it seem like it's 100% about helping people. I don't care what anybody says, money must have some role in it, even if it's a small role.
Actors and actresses don't talk about how much they're helping people by acting in movies. They do it for money and everybody knows they're doing it for money.
How do you know that he was using it before he was selling it? He might say he used it before but all endorsers have to say they use the products. That's not necessarily true all the time. Anyway, money doesn't have anything to do with his decision to use it, but I think it does influence his decision to sell it. He doesn't seem to have another job so I assume that since Advocare is his only job, he would need to make some money from it.
I also think that volunteering and charity are different from a job. Volunteering is a free offer to do something. Josh makes money from Advocare so it's a job, it's not volunteering and it's not only about helping people. If he didn't want the money and it was only about helping people, then why doesn't he do it for free like you did.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:25 am

I agree that announcing his motives isn't really necessary and I don't see why he should do it. But if he's pretending that this is all about helping people and health and blah blah blah, well that is just so Josh of him to pat himself on the back for pushing this junk laugh out loud. JMO.

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:30 am

bleuberry wrote:I agree that announcing his motives isn't really necessary and I don't see why he should do it. But if he's pretending that this is all about helping people and health and blah blah blah, well that is just so Josh of him to pat himself on the back for pushing this junk laugh out loud. JMO.

Exactly. That's what I was trying to say. He's pretending it's 100% about helping people and then patting himself on the back for doing it. I don't think he should say how much he makes because that's nobody's business but I find it hypocritical that he makes it seem like it's all about helping people and nothing else.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:31 am

AnandaMarie wrote:I don't think he say how much money he makes because I agree it would seem like bragging, but to me, he makes it seem like it's 100% about helping people. I don't care what anybody says, money must have some role in it, even if it's a small role.
Actors and actresses don't talk about how much they're helping people by acting in movies. They do it for money and everybody knows they're doing it for money.
How do you know that he was using it before he was selling it? He might say he used it before but all endorsers have to say they use the products. That's not necessarily true all the time. Anyway, money doesn't have anything to do with his decision to use it, but I think it does influence his decision to sell it. He doesn't seem to have another job so I assume that since Advocare is his only job, he would need to make some money from it.
I also think that volunteering and charity are different from a job. Volunteering is a free offer to do something. Josh makes money from Advocare so it's a job, it's not volunteering and it's not only about helping people. If he didn't want the money and it was only about helping people, then why doesn't he do it for free like you did.

I really am going to have to disagree with you on all accounts. I'm a mortgage broker, I love putting mortgages together for my clients. Do you really think I'm going to do that for free? IMO it's ridiculous to ask Josh to work for free just because he says he loves what he's does with Advocare. He does plenty of charity work for free. Loveinterest has indicated Josh used Advocare before he started selling it. She/He appears to know.

If I found something I loved to sell where I can make a lot of money, I'd be doing that 24 hours a day, believe me. When you have bills to pay, and need money to support yourself with no other income, finding a product that you totally endorse, which can potentially lead to a 6 figure income, anyone would be crazy not to do it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife