SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:45 pm

You don't have to watch these shows! Be married over 30 yrs and you pretty much live them! I promise you! If this show was real they would have couples married over 25-30 yrs for real input.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 am

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:LOL. I feel very sad for myself now. laugh out loud
You're not alone. I'm watching!! This and Bach Nation King & Queen talking about their bad sex lives. Can't wait!! When does the party train of embarrassment start?

Oops, I'm watching Marriage Boot Camp too. Party of two! Please no one thinks less of me. Someone has to watch these shows and I'm only doing it so no one else has to. rotfl

I'm watching those two shows AND will probably read Andi's book next year. I'm incredibly disappointed and ashamed of myself. All those hours where I could be learning a new language, volunteering, solving world peace, ANYTHING. I just can't resist the snark and secondhand embarrassment! The first step is admitting you have a problem, though, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
You're not alone. I'm watching!! This and Bach Nation King & Queen talking about their bad sex lives. Can't wait!! When does the party train of embarrassment start?

Oops, I'm watching Marriage Boot Camp too. Party of two! Please no one think less of me. Someone has to watch these shows and I'm only doing it so no one else has to. rotfl

I won't watch, but will check here for updates.

Thanks for taking not one, but two, for the team!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:36 am

I'm not sure that I get the network, so I'll have to depend on those that are embarrassed and ashamed for the updates. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:40 am

So when is Josh's show airing and what network?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:51 am

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Oops, I'm watching Marriage Boot Camp too. Party of two! Please no one thinks less of me. Someone has to watch these shows and I'm only doing it so no one else has to. rotfl

I'm watching those two shows AND will probably read Andi's book next year. I'm incredibly disappointed and ashamed of myself. All those hours where I could be learning a new language, volunteering, solving world peace, ANYTHING. I just can't resist the snark and secondhand embarrassment! The first step is admitting you have a problem, though, right?

No. FYI The first step is:
We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:55 am

I'll watch. At least I have heard of all the people appearing.

Side note: Aubrey O'Day is looking ROUGH.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Oops, I'm watching Marriage Boot Camp too. Party of two! Please no one think less of me. Someone has to watch these shows and I'm only doing it so no one else has to. rotfl

Blu and Alanna, can I hold your cyber hands? I missed MBC last night, but just set my remote to catch it from now on and record the first episode next week. My husband mocked me as I set the timer, I told him it is my equivalent of the gold rush shows he watches religiously.

I admit I am watching each of these for SeanCat and Josh. Josh kind of is a brunette Sean. Both have a lot of good and some sanctimonious bad to go along with it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 38m38 minutes ago
Love it when my accounts get hacked, some people have no life

hmmm That's no fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Josh's accounts get hacked a lot :shocked!: question Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Can someone post the channel and date that the show Josh is on .
also if someone can post an East Coast link for the Bach. next Monday , as i'm here In California , and like to watch it at 5:00 pm East Coast time and not wait until West Coast time thanks .
:Thanktwo

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:33 pm

The show will air sometime next year & it's on the E! Network I believe.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife