SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:52 am

Loveinterest wrote:I would counter that she reached out to Josh because as she said, she was appalled by what was written.  She had no need to reach out to Josh.  According to the writer she was disenchanted with him after he treated her "so poorly".

Some people just can't stand the idea of someone thinking badly of them, let alone someone they were a huge fan of just a week ago. She was recognisable thanks to the nail thing, so Josh would've known who the writer was referring to. I'm not saying everything in that article is true, but I don't think it's all made up either, just because some megafan is trying to get back into Josh's good graces after he claimed it was 100% false.

Like has been pointed out, we have an eyewitness on the forum and she also thought Josh was more into his arm candy than the auction. So that bit is true at least IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Elle Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Loveinterest wrote:It appears the writer of the article made up the whole story about "Susan" .  Not surprised by the lengths some of these bloggers go to get followers.  She and her sister apparently are in cahoots and made that ridiculous pic as well.  I haven't seen Josh post any pictures of his date so I assume there is speculation going on here calling her his girlfriend.  It also sounds like he's dating which means plural to me and not settling down with 1 person right now.  Good for him!  In terms of him not brining in a lot of money this event, the many other events he does through the the year more than make up for it.  I live in Atlanta and I can tell you that it's amazing how much Josh and his entire family do for charities almost every weekend.  From serving the homeless, sick kids in hospitals, walk-a-thons, etc.  Last year, Josh bid over 10,000 on a week vacation in CA to support organ transplants for children.  Since The most I do to support the community is to buy Girl Scout cookies I think it's great whatever amount he was able to raise on that particular weekend.

Regarding the bolded, I'm not sure the word dating can be assumed to be plural. He may or may not be dating more than one person, but the 20 year old girl that he spent the weekend with in NYC might think she is his girlfriend and I'm not sure Josh is doing much to lead her to believe otherwise. She posted a picture 2 days ago with the caption 'take me back to NYC'. Josh commented 'I'm up for round 2' so it seems to me that he is interested in meeting up with her again for more ice cream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB6Vi3gsk9B/?taken-by=hannah_cockrell

joshmurray11I'm up for round 2 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 1f610

It's nice that Josh supports many charities, but he certainly didn't give this particular event the attention it deserved. IMO when people go on and on about how charitable they are and how much they love to help people, it is more for appearances sake than anything else.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Anytime anyone does anything for charity, imo, it's more than doing nothing.
So good for him, imo, as always.
Even if he could have done more, been more etc--I think this applies to almost all of us. So I will cut him slack as I sit on my couch, drinking my luke warm coffee and envision my beautiful weekend slothfully.
I guess it's time for me to move a muscle and change a thought.
Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Even if the racked article isn't true and I choose to ignore it, we had a member attend the event.  She posted about Josh not being very into the auction (paraphrasing).  IMO, he was probablay too concerned with his young date and eager to get back to his hotel for that ice cream and movie fest.  It was a charity event, if he wasn't all in and wanting to help raise money, he shouldn't have bothered to go.  Just seems like he did a disservice to Ashley I, who set it all up, the Bach nation group there for the event and the group receiving the money by not giving this particular event his full attention.  JMOAA.  

Bringing this forward, was originally posted on page 35.

kimberlyg wrote:I was at the event.  The pictures don't do the ridiculousness of her dress justice.  It was seriously basically a prom/pageant dress and it was floor-length.  She was the only one who looked like that (most of the other women there were in cocktail-style dresses and much more casual).  She looked all of 18 in person.  She was there with friends and didn't come with Josh but was hanging all over him once she got there (I was there early so I could get somewhere to sit).  He was also really really unenthusiastic about the auction part, so I wasn't surprised at all that he went for a small amount.  Big turn-off.

I'm guessing Laurel's advice didn't stick :/.

Exactly. The writer of the article said some of the exact things as this person who posted here.
How do we even know that the writer said that the article was untrue. Maybe I missed something because the article is still there, she didn't remove it and I looked at her twitter and she never stated that the article was false. If she admitted that it was false, I would think that she would have apologized and removed the article.
I also think that Josh might not be able to sue the writer of this article because I think that alot of what she said is true. He did go to the event, he did take a date/girlfriend, he was unenthusiastic about the bidding and he was all over the girl he took. You can't sue someone for a  true statement of fact. The writer went on to give her opinion and Susan's opinion or Josh which they are entitled to. I don't think you can sue someone for an opinion.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:10 pm

*edit* I certainly don't consider myself a Josh super fan as implied but I have an opinion that I'm entitled to.  Some choose to pick apart every move and syllable and find the worse, some look at the same thing and see the complete opposite.  *edit*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not tell others how to post nor do we ask others to respect yada yada--that's what I'm for and this is pot calling kettle.)

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:03 pm

I was referring to the woman who supposedly emailed Josh when I said megafan, not anyone here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Loveinterest wrote: I certainly don't consider myself a Josh super fan as implied but I have an opinion that I'm entitled to.  Some choose to pick apart every move and syllable and find the worse, some look at the same thing and see the complete opposite.
I have agreed with every post that you have made and yes everyone has a right to their opinion. I am not a Josh superfan but I also see what good he has done for so many charities . I also do not believe he would treat anyone with disrespect that just does not sound like the Josh I have seen. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:24 pm

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Cbs8v_10

@hannah_cockrell Could not have asked for a better Valentine's date @joshmurray11 ! Thanks for the amazing weekend in NYC and the fun night at the @bachelorabc charity event

@joshmurray11What a fun weekend @hannah_cockrell you are amazing!

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Cbd48y10

@hannah_cockrell...take me back to NYC...

@joshmurray11 I'm up for round 2

from Hannah's twitter

@HannahJCockrell decisions decisions

@HannahJCockrell "Go after what you want. Or someone else will."

I wonder if Hannah's tweets are about Josh question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:25 pm

SMH Oh well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:37 pm

What a beauty she is!! Good for Josh, I'm so glad he's dating. From what I've read on her social media pages she seems very sweet. I love that they both love the Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:19 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous and seems to be a very sweet woman. Go for it Josh and enjoy being single.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:20 pm

He has a type I see.. reminds me of that one comment Andi made about Josh and blondes. laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife