SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Southerngal Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:06 am

IMO, if Josh didn't care about fame, he wouldn't choose to do a 3rd tv show. I think it's just the opposite; he craves attention. He will look like a fame whore if he does bip. He will also look like a hypocrite bc of what he said about bip and Nick. i don't think andi will care or be jealous; he's looking pretty foolish right now to me.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 am

I don't see how BIP is even a possibility. Josh tweeted that he couldn't contractually go on JoJo's season because it aired at the same time as his E show. BIP premieres August 2nd so that too would conflict with his Famously Single show.

I wish Josh wouldn't have posted that cryptic tweet about going to LA and needing to think, followed up by his post with Elan. Sometimes it's just better to keep these things to yourself, especially when it can cause a firestorm of criticism and speculation.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:06 am

Southerngal wrote:IMO, if Josh didn't care about fame, he wouldn't choose to do a 3rd tv show.  I think it's just the opposite; he craves attention.  He will look like a fame whore if he does bip.  He will also look like a hypocrite bc of what he said about bip and Nick.  i don't think andi will care or be jealous; he's looking pretty foolish right now to me.

clapping! clapping!  Exactly. Three reality shows just screams fame to me. If he made friends and wanted to hang out with them, he has so many opportunities to do that off camera. Former contestants get together and hang out all the time. BIP is simply an opportunity to hook up with girls on TV. He gets the fame and the opportunity to play girls and that's why he might choose to do it.

I agree that Josh craves the attention and compliments that he gets from fans. He he didn't like fame, he would have stopped after one reality show. If he still wanted to share his life with fans, social media would have worked just fine for that. Two more reality shows is just a desperate attempt for fame. And he does look extremely desperate to me right now.

If he does BIP it will make him look like the biggest hypocrite. I clearly remember him saying that he 'would never do BIP' numerous times last year because it was too much drama. He said he would think about the bachelor but that he'd never do the bachelorette again or BIP. I guess now that his 15 minutes of fame are up, he'll do anything to stay relevant, including BIP. When someone is so desperate for fame, who cares if the show is all drama. I also don't think it's very accurate to say that Josh and his family have have a taste of fame before. I'm sure some people might have known them because of his brother but it was nowhere close to the level of fame he got on the bachelorette. I had no clue that Josh existed before the show and I'm sure it's the same for many other people. He really didn't have a chance to blow up his fame or exploit it before because he kinda sucked at baseball and nobody cared about him. Now he has fame and a chance to exploit it and he's certainly exploiting it if he does three reality shows.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:40 am

Beach Lover wrote:...Josh tweeted that he couldn't contractually go on JoJo's season because it aired at the same time as his E show.  BIP premieres August 2nd so that too would conflict with his Famously Single show.  
Famously Single ends August 2nd. BIP staggers the entrances of cast members. Just as long as Josh's screen debut is after August 2st IMO he can still be part of the show

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:46 am

I don't care is Josh wants fame. As long as he still is loving to Sabel and his family, still gives lots of time to helping others and still has a real job (even if it is Advocrap) he is okay by my books.

I wish for more JP and Ashley and Des and Chris type people, but they are just very few and far between. And in an uncertain economic time, most people with good stable jobs won't risk them for a 15 minutes of D list celebrity. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 am

He probably needs the fame to promote the Advocrap though. If he loses his relevance, his list of potential Advocrap buyers will be a lot smaller so I guess his 'job' depends on his fame to an extent.
He only got involved in his Advocrap after the bachelorette when his fame was at its peak. His brother was involved in it before. Why didn't Josh do it before the show too? Probably would have been a failure because he didn't have a fan base to support his product.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:38 am

AnandaMarie wrote:He probably needs the fame to promote the Advocrap though. If he loses his relevance, his list of potential Advocrap buyers will be a lot smaller so I guess his 'job' depends on his fame to an extent.
He only got involved in his Advocrap after the bachelorette when his fame was at its peak. His brother was involved in it before. Why didn't Josh do it before the show too? Probably would have been a failure because he didn't have a fan base to support his product.

All true. But he would not be the first. Jillian and Ali turned their fame to tv jobs. Trista, Melissa, Courtney, Sean, Emily and now Andi have written books. There have been clothing and jewelry endorsements. Even Des who I now love has used her fame to grow her bridal business. This show takes a lot, so get something if you can. I don't like Advocrap, but multilevel marketing takes work. I did it with Stampin' Up! for a while.

Josh is not perfect and yes he can be a hypocrite, but overall I think his good outweighs his bad. Now will I make fun of him on Fameously Single and BiP if he does it? Yup, totally. But he is no worse than 99% of the people who go on this show. And since I continue to watch, I help make it possible. So I am just trying to enjoy at this point.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 am

AnandaMarie wrote:He probably needs the fame to promote the Advocrap though. If he loses his relevance, his list of potential Advocrap buyers will be a lot smaller so I guess his 'job' depends on his fame to an extent.

I think his "job" depends more on his likability and credibility than it does actual fame. Being on a show like BIP may give him more exposure but not necessarily the best kind, especially depending on his edit. And his audience would basically be the same audience he already had with Bachelorette so I really don't think it would give him a boost in his Advocare business. I think it could actually hurt him, because for many he will lose credibility being on that show. He definitely peaked with his following and fan base just after Andi's season, and he took advantage of it, just like they all do in some form. But if he does do BIP, I would hope his motives would be more to have fun & make some extra money, and possibly find a love connection like Janner. To do it for Advocare purposes would be foolish IMO.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 am

From what I gathered from Josh, I don't think he cares less what people think of him. Personally, I love that! He seems to love meeting people, doing things with friends, and living life. I think he would be nuts not to do any of these shows. He can have fun, get paid and make his fanbase happy that they get to watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:34 am

Loveinterest wrote:From what I gathered from Josh, I don't think he cares less what people think of him. Personally, I love that!  He seems to love meeting people, doing things with friends, and living life. I think he would be nuts not to do any of these shows.  He can have fun, get paid and make his fanbase happy that they get to watch him.  

I think Josh cares very much what people think of him. Being on a third reality just seems pretty desperate to keep himself in the limelight. It shows me he is not interested in finding a nice woman to marry and start a family with. The 2 he sorta dated proves that. IMO of course.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:33 am

Josh Allan Murray Retweeted
Chase Chrisley ‏@ChrisleyChase 1h1 hour ago
Today I've got my good friend @jmurbulldog coming on #TheChaseChrisleyPodcast we will be taking calls I will be tweeting the number!

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 11m11 minutes ago
I'm heading on #TheChaseChrisleyPodcast today around 3:30ET and we are taking calls! If you guys have questions call me! @ChrisleyChase

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 am

I think everyone that goes on the show is looking for a little attention and hope that some good opportunities come their way after, unless they're one of the few that completely walks away never to associate themselves with the show again.  And those cast members have been few and far in-between lots of fame seekers.  Doesn't mean they're all out for fame for the rest of their lives, but that they were seeking adventure, a free vacay and a few moments in the spotlight.

At this point, none of us know what he was doing in LA.  It could've been something in relation to AdvoCare, Famously Single, BIP, some other opportunity thrown his way or maybe to quickly meet up with his friend Elan laugh out loud .  Who knows... I personally don't care if he shows up on BIP, it's his life.  If he chooses to put himself back in the hands of the people that seemed to taken Andi's side over his in the break up, that's up to him and he'll have to deal with the consequences...even dealing with CH who appears to be way more fond of Andi than Josh.  laugh out loud  

Will he appear hypocritical if he goes on BIP, after his comments before?  Yes and I'm sure he'll be called on it.  But that's life, ever changing and evolving...I'd hate to be held to every single thing I've ever said in life... in a year a lot can change.  I've certainly have said things I regret or have changed my thoughts and stances on things over time.  So, I'll wait and see what plays out.  Will I snark and laugh at his expense on him being on Famously Single or BIP or any other show he chooses to do and whatever stupid stuff that comes out of his mouth?  Oh, yes, absolutely.  But IMO, there's more good in him than bad and he'll settle down and find or realize the one was right there in front of him the whole time, when he's ready and the times is right.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife