SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:55 pm

The first pic IMO she looks like she's 15. The second pic she looks like she's 15 trying to look 25.

Good for him, if that's his type but personally IMO she is very young, and in a very much different place in her life than he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes, she almost looks like his daughter in that pic of them together. Seriously creepy to me. And it's not like he can be serious about her anyway if she's going on a mission soon, so it's even more creepy. If he's just after some fun then why choose a 20-year-old mormon girl to have it with? What a weirdo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Josh just doesn't want to grow up. It seems some of us that called him a jock in his season were right but now he seems pathetic too.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:02 pm

jen689 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 42 Cbs8v_10

@hannah_cockrell Could not have asked for a better Valentine's date @joshmurray11 ! Thanks for the amazing weekend in NYC and the fun night at the @bachelorabc charity event

@joshmurray11What a fun weekend @hannah_cockrell you are amazing!

@hannah_cockrell...take me back to NYC...

@joshmurray11 I'm up for round 2

from Hannah's twitter

@HannahJCockrell decisions decisions

@HannahJCockrell "Go after what you want. Or someone else will."
A couple of new tweets by Hannah

@HannahJCockrell  "Do your thing. And don't care if they like it." -Tina Fey

@HannahJCockrell "Do what's best for you and your life. Not what's best for everybody else."

Is Hannah getting pressure from family/friends to end her relationship with Josh  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Hannah needs to take Tina Fey's advice. If she doesn't care if they like it, then why bother posting on SM? It will be interesting to see how she handles SM going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Just out of curiosity as I don't know much, if anything, about the Mormon faith, I Googled it and saw a few things that surprised me on how strict they are.  And so this is for Mormons that practice their faith.  So this does not pertain to everybody.

Did you know if you want to get married in the Mormon Church your spouse has to convert his faith to Mormon.

If you go to a Mormon wedding you can go to the reception if you're not Mormon but not to the church ceremony.

There are really strict rules for dating as well.  Very limited kissing, no touching or very limited specified areas of touching and no real intimacy.  

The most surprising was that you can't even attend a wedding in the church if you're not Mormon.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Just out of curiosity as I don't know much, if anything, about the Mormon faith, I Googled it and saw a few things that surprised me on how strict they are.  And so this is for Mormons that practice their faith.  So this does not pertain to everybody.

Did you know if you want to get married in the Mormon Church your spouse has to convert his faith to Mormon.

If you go to a Mormon wedding you can go to the reception if you're not Mormon but not to the church ceremony.

There are really strict rules for dating as well.  Very limited kissing, no touching or very limited specified areas of touching and no real intimacy.  

The most surprising was that you can't even attend a wedding in the church if you're not Mormon.

All are allowed to go to a Mormon wedding in a Mormon Church. Only Temple weddings are restricted to Mormons. https://www.theknot.com/content/mormon-wedding-ceremony-requirements
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Bet2Win,

Thanks for the info. I guess I don't know the difference between Temple weddings and church weddings. A friend told me she went to a Mormon wedding and could go to the reception but not the actual ceremony because she's not Mormon, so she probably attended a Temple wedding.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Bet2Win,

Thanks for the info.   I guess I don't know the difference between Temple weddings and church weddings.  A friend told me she went to a Mormon wedding and could go to the reception but not the actual ceremony because she's not Mormon, so she probably attended a Temple wedding.

I looked it up because I wasn't sure, either.  I have Mormom friends and my SIL is Mormon, I have attended both weddings and funerals, but I guess I've never been to a Temple wedding.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Wow, jumping from dating to weddings. I still don't see a problem w the age difference but I do see why Josh may be attracted to her. She loves the Lord, family and appears to be a kind hearted person who likes to serve others (mission trip). It's not that he dates young girls, he dates this person ho happens to be 20. I believe Derek Jeters fiancé is much younger and no one cares. Big deal!! I don't believe it's some type of psychological deviance.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Well Josh did talk about wanting to marry the next person he dated both on the show and afterwards but now I'm thinking that he only said those things so he wouldn't sound like a player and a womanizer.
I also don't think that someone being religious or appearing to be religious makes them a good person. Some of the worst people get involved in religion and some of the worst crimes have been committed in God's name. I also don't think that Josh is all that religious. I think he talks about God when it's convenient for him, but that's just my opinion.
I think this relationship is just creepy. Josh went from 23 (Anna) to 20 (Hannah). Is he going to be creeping on high school girls next? I really don't see why Josh is attracted to her. She's a little girl but I think he has a tendency to want to date really young girls, maybe because they're easier for him and his family to control. I think Josh and his family are all about appearances and I think they want the world to see him with a religious girl (because they seem to think that's what makes someone a good person).
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Loveinterest,

I think my post was misinterpreted. I was not at all jumping from dating to a wedding. I was just curious about the religion as I know nothing about it. I'm glad that Josh is dating. And eager for the other half of my favorite couple to start dating as well.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife