SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Andi's dudes keep haunting the poor women of this franchise for all eternity apparently. Great freaking job, Andi.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 am

After not dating for awhile after the Andi breakup, I hope he continues to date until he finds the right one for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:29 am

I hope so, too. Dating is important. Just look what happens in the Married at First Sight threads. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:51 pm

Dating is important and he doesn't seem to have had much experience with it so more power to him that he's doing it now. He never said he was going to marry the next person he dated after Andi (like it was implied somewhere upthread). He just said he still hoped to find love and settle down. Love doesn't usually just fall on your lap, you have to date and test the waters.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:19 pm

You also need to date smart.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 pm

aviej wrote:You also need to date smart.

clapping! clapping!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Curious here .. What is acceptable dating experience??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:56 pm

I'm curious too. I think if you avoid the serial killers and psychopaths you're doing ok.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:08 pm

aviej wrote:You also need to date smart.

Baby steps. Baby steps. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Josh can date whoever and whatever he wants, his life. But it's insanely hilarious to say he's looking for a wife and mom to his children and then first comes Anna, now Hannah and shortly Jana in a baby carriage I'm sure. He's a joke.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Dating is important and he doesn't seem to have had much experience with it so more power to him that he's doing it now. He never said he was going to marry the next person he dated after Andi (like it was implied somewhere upthread). He just said he still hoped to find love and settle down.  Love doesn't usually just fall on your lap, you have to date and test the waters.

Actually he did say that. I clearly remember him saying that he had to be careful about the next person he dated because that would be the person he wanted to marry... and then came Anna (just a few weeks later) and now it's Hannah. He said it in one of the periscopes he did around July/August last year. I don't think he actually means all of those things he said about being picky and wanting to get married and spending the rest of his life with one person etc. I think he talks about being picky and wanting to settle down like he did on the show to make people think he's not a player. I don't know if he actually means everything he says. Imo, you can't be that serious about settling down and then decide to date a little girl like Hannah.
Speaking of Hannah, are they still together or did he get rid of her yet? I think he dates, but really uses, these girls whenever he goes to events with guys from the bachelor franchise and when the event is finished, he no longer needs them.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:39 pm

I've seen all of Josh's periscopes and never heard him actually say that he planned to marry the next person he dated.  Did I hear him say he was picky about who he dated? Yes.  Did I hear him say he wanted to get married and start a family? Absolutely.  But that is not the same as hearing him say he plans to marry the next person he dates.  As far as him being picky, I think he has a very high standard in terms of who he is physically attracted to, add on the personality traits he admires and that may be a tough combination for him to find with someone single, closer to his age and also interested in him.  

I don't think Josh is a player. I've seen where people who know him defend him on that and state he's actually the opposite.  I also think it's very possible to have the hope of settling down and still just casually date while waiting for that perfect person to hopefully show up.  He realized pretty quick that Anna wasn't for him.  I don't know what is up with Hannah. Whatever it was or is, it seems pretty casual.  She may be a great girl but the timing is just way off.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife