SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:58 pm

I love Josh's smile. I had the opportunity to meet him and Andi in person and Josh looks exactly as he did on the show, as handsome as ever. My surprise was just how beautiful Andi is in person. Always thought she was attractive on the show but the TV does not do her justice. She actually is stunning.

As for Sammi being beautiful, can't disagree with that BUT if you Google her you would see a BIG difference in before she had rhinoplasty done. I prefer a more natural beauty.

All the comments about his mother, I really don't think she would need to warn him about Sammi. Word gets around Bachelor Nation and Josh is more than likely aware of her reputation. But I would expect as any mother would do that she would warn him if he is not aware.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:07 pm

I just can't see Josh picking someone that is disliked by so many people and BIP didn't help her AT ALL in the "nice girl" department.JMO TPTB can edit but they can't change words that come directly from someone's mouth.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Rolly,

What I didn't care for is how she lied that she hadn't texted Joe that much when in fact it was all planned out and I understand he wasn't the only one she texted before the show to set it up. I mean, when Joe showed the texts that was proof enough for me. Didn't like Joe either but someone who lies is a real flaw to me. And I also agree that TPTB can edit but they can't what you don't say.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Sorry about all the posts I'm a little rusty at posting on here.

I also feel that it was all Sammi making sure it got out there. I don't believe that Josh has said anything about meeting her. She didn't need a megaphone for everybody to get the message that she met Josh Murray. Even if there is nothing to it I'm sure she would like there to be but Josh can't be blamed for that.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Taking a picture with her does not mean that they are in a "relationship". I like Josh definitely more than Sammi so I hope it's nothing more than a picture. I do think Josh sincerely wants to find someone. Too alpha male for my taste but for the right girl he would be great.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Just my interpretation but from Sammi's #smallworld hashtag, seems like they just ran into each other in LA, not some hookup or whatever.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Haha, I doubt they just randomly ran into each other in LA. Funny how that always seems to happen with these Bach folks. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Nick is from Tampa, Josh was from Tampa, maybe Sammi really wants a Floridian?

I have a feeling this is just two people meeting out and about.

So when is Josh's new show supposed to air? I am going to give it a try. Sounds like trainwreck tv. I can usually take a season of that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I love Josh's smile.  I had the opportunity to meet him and Andi in person and Josh looks exactly as he did on the show, as handsome as ever.  My surprise was just how beautiful Andi is in person.  Always thought she was attractive on the show but the TV does not do her justice.  She actually is stunning.  

As for Sammi being beautiful, can't disagree with that BUT if you Google her you would see a BIG difference in before she had rhinoplasty done.  I prefer a more natural beauty.

All the comments about his mother, I really don't think she would need to warn him about Sammi.  Word gets around Bachelor Nation and Josh is more than likely aware of her reputation. But I would expect as any mother would do that she would warn him if he is not aware.

Andi had a rhinoplasty too, btw. I agree, though, she's a stunning girl.

And, considering who Josh's ex-girlfriend was, I doubt Josh or his parents pay attention to rumors about reputation. Anna practically had a whole website dedicated to trashing her and that didn't stop Josh. For some reason, I don't think Josh/Sammi is going anywhere beyond a casual hook up, but I really don't think either one is better than the other. They're both a little fake to me, honestly. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:snipped

So when is Josh's new show supposed to air?  I am going to give it a try.  Sounds like trainwreck tv. I can usually take a season of that.

He posted on IG saying 2 more days so guessing thats of filming left & it will air next spring or summer?? and a pic on Snapchat that he wants the cameras to go away...
https://instagram.com/p/-XIksuh-uh/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 9 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 9 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:29 pm

He creeps me out.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:snipped

So when is Josh's new show supposed to air?  I am going to give it a try.  Sounds like trainwreck tv. I can usually take a season of that.

He posted on IG saying 2 more days so guessing thats of filming left & it will air next spring or summer?? and a pic on Snapchat that he wants the cameras to go away...
https://instagram.com/p/-XIksuh-uh/

Josh is looking a little worse for the wear in that photo. laugh out loud laugh out loud   He might be second guessing his decision to do "Famously Single." laugh out loud laugh out loud  

I am going to watch it for sure.  One or two train wreck TV shows fit in my schedule. 🚋 laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife