SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:36 pm

YESSSS! Richie is confirmed! A whole season of this beautiful man on my television!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 11 1710264613 This news has made my day (and I am sure Australia's too)!

I've never had a favorite male contestant of mine become lead before so I am beyond thrilled! I am just so happy for Richie. I honestly don't think it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 11 1710264613 This news has made my day (and I am sure Australia's too)!

I've never had a favorite male contestant of my become lead and am just so happy for him. I honestly don't think it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

High clap what is the filming schedule if anybody knows?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Last year filming was early March- end of May IIRC so I think they started filming this week or have already started filming this week according to Osher and Richie being MIA on all SM until today and announcement of him as the Bachelor.  

Will have to keep an eye out in case Richie has just been filming b-roll and doing promotional stuff and the actual first episode with limo arrivals is not yet filmed? Also maybe there will be more clues on SM now of girls on the show since Richie is so well-known now and first BachAU as a past contestant so much more in the public eye.

ETA: some details on filming

Filming is expected to begin in coming weeks, with the Ten series moving to a million-dollar property in the rural NSW town of Glenorie.
Photos taken of the mansion this week show the house has been decked out in filming equipment and the infamous couches where so many break-ups and hook-ups occur.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm

I just hope they get some nice girls for him! It's the first time I've been more concerned about the contestants' intentions than the Bachelor's
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 pm

laurarose wrote:I just hope they get some nice girls for him! It's the first time I've been more concerned about the contestants' intentions than the Bachelor's
ITA! :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:34 pm

I'm still buzzing. My guess is they will get him on The Project asap. I've been stalking their schedule and there was nothing Bachelor related pencilled in for this week but who knows. I'm still peeved at Michael as he has hijacked the whole thing. He is such a sore loser. I choose though to bask in the cool banana glow. Good guys do finish first
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:01 pm

By the way, I think they need to get Richie a better rose, this one is a little ragged. Like they have just picked it off a bush in a hurry
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Brilliant news. This will be the first time where girls would have applied knowing who the bachelor was likely to be and I'm sure we will see some girls already 'in love' with him. I think they will really bring it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Sundy wrote:I'm still buzzing. My guess is they will get him on The Project asap. I've been stalking their schedule and there was nothing Bachelor related pencilled in for this week but who knows.

By the way, I think they need to get Richie a better rose, this one is a little ragged. Like they have just picked it off a bush in a hurry
I'm still buzzing too! I was ready to give up all hope but YAAAY Richie is the Bachelor. Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 11 1710264613 I didn't even notice the rose I am so excited! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
laurarose wrote:I just hope they get some nice girls for him! It's the first time I've been more concerned about the contestants' intentions than the Bachelor's
ITA! :nervous

This is what I have been thinking after I knew Richie was confirmed.
Channel Ten had casted a great bunch of girls for Sam Wood, I really really hope they will keep up the good work.

I really can't wait to see Richie's love story, can it be Season Premier already?? Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:20 am

Sam F's view. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any filming they do in public this time around will need to be very controlled - he is so popular.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite