SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:25 am

@TheBachelorAU  Richie has decided Alex is the one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saving banner of Richie and Alex (banner by Sprite) here

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Thanks for all the updates! They look adorable together! I'm looking forward to following them post show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:58 am

Richie posted on his IG! First pic he has posted since he was announced to be the Bachelor!

I found her, my love, my co-pilot, my partner in crime, my everything. I followed my heart and I've never been this happy. Alex to me you're perfect, you're everything I could of ever wished for. You make me the happiest guy in world, I love you. Thank you to my family, friends and everyone that supported us. This has been a wild ride and we are looking forward to sharing our adventures to come. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:25 am

OH my gosh! That is so sweet! heartglasses

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:32 pm

A fan account on IG for Richie and Alex. There are a lot really cute pics on there. Great to see they have support  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks for the updates! I'm also really looking forward to seeing how these two navigate the next few weeks/months together. I think they could have what it takes to make it, but worry about how all the outside forces will play into their relationship. Keep the good pics coming!

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:36 am

Aww Richie and Alex look so happy I love them two together! Thankfully The negative comments have died down and people are getting over it and actually supporting them both! I love them two together and they're honestly a perfect match!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:13 pm

This is Richie second post on instagram about Alex !!!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Sources: richiealexfans IG

Richie and Alex at Melbourne Airport.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:02 pm

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely pics! Thanks for posting yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! They sure make an amazing couple! I love it
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Glad these two are standing strong & having fun despite all that went down last week. Way to go RALEX  yes  Thanks for posting the pics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite