SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:Oh I see. People who criticize her do so because they do LESS than she does and they're just hoping a super classy, sophisticated and accomplished woman like Kaitlyn will be nothing and do nothing just like them. Well last time I checked Kaitlyn is unemployed, doesn't have a college education and lives with Shawn's sister, so us jealous, insecure haterz must be high school dropouts, been unemployed for 5+ years and live in our parents' basements. She's a moron with an over-inflated sense of self-worth if she actually believes that.

I really think she relishes in this victimhood role and takes advantage of it whenever she can. Absolutely no one from this show who's been bashed pities themselves as much as Kaitlyn does. But hey I know I just say all this because I'm jealous and insecure and I'm a nothing who does nothing.

Has Kaitlyn ever claimed that she is super-classy, sophisticated and accomplished?  Or claimed to want to be those things?  I haven't seen that.

I agree with her that people who choose to judge and spew hate at someone they don't even know on social media are probably coming from a place of some personal insecurities though jealousy might not have been the right word, valid point, IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Great post blu. Her post doesn't even make sense to me. I don't think, CMIIW a bully would actually say they mean nothing, have nothing, does nothing, and wants everyone to be low life just like they are? It makes no sense to me. Bully's want to be in control and have power over others, they don't put themselves down nor do they pray to inflict self confidence on others.

K's post IMO is about her. She has justified it in her own mind that everyone is jealous of her and that's why they are mean. Actually I think a 5th grader could have done a better job than that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:56 pm

So here's some things to ponder Hugesmile  

1) Shawn posts a video to get Nick involved with charity for Movember which he does and thus begins TeamShick
2) Soon after this, K & S get to go to CMA show and walk red carpet. No red carpets before that...?
3) Nick and Shawn at Movember headquarters... and Elan posts about Nick and Shawn (Elan is pretty much a Nick person based on himself and imo)
4) Day when all of them will be in Nashville, Sharleen posts interview with/about K (interview done when Shawn was to be with Nick at Movember headquarters)
5) Nick in Nashville with Shawn, Kaitlyn, and Cupcake Chris.... location sounds familiar... (post spoiler-snapchat anyone?)

I wonder how much TPTB/Elan had to do with getting Shawn and Kaitlyn to make nice with Nick?  question

Just saying... IMHO, it's exactly what I think happened.  :yes:

... After K&S spoiling the season, their not great edit and being thrown under the bus, K&S were not exactly beloved by TPTB, imo, and the ATFR solidified that too by focusing on the F2's FRC (no footage of F1 FRC/proposal) and CH talking to F2 most of ATFR. Prior to this Movember thing and (having to?) team up with Nick, K&S were in not so good terms with TPTB, imo, and based on what Jimmy Kimmel himself said about ABC.

And funny thing is, when K&S spoiled their own season, K was sent to Chicago (Nick land) and Shawn to Nashville (where Cupcake Chris babysat him) and now?? Once K&S (had to?) join forces with Nick for a great cause, they ALL were in Nashville... Nick, Shawn, Cupcake Chris, and Kaitlyn.

Ahhh.. JMO, but TPTB, TPTB!!! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 3806527698

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 pm

^ Just to add, because until I see a public apology (tweet or otherwise) to Nick from Shawn and Kaitlyn from when they mocked Nick on public TV, to me, everything else is good and well for charity, but it doesn't show me at all that Kaitlyn and Shawn take accountability for their own behavior.

It's why, if anything, I see S&K "partnering" with Nick for Movember as something they probably were "encouraged" to do (kind of like when Shawn was "encouraged" post-snapchat spoiler to have women all over him and photographed and these photos in magazines) so as to get in the good graces of the hand that fed them.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:12 pm

IDK I would expect perhaps a coming to terms and a private mea culpa, but certainly nothing public. I think that is going over the top and unnecessary. Let them keep personal personal and in good taste hopefully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Meet+the+Canadian+Bachelorette+Who+Refuses+to+Be+sl*t-Shamed http://www.flare.com/culture/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-interview/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:15 pm

relaxing wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Oh I see. People who criticize her do so because they do LESS than she does and they're just hoping a super classy, sophisticated and accomplished woman like Kaitlyn will be nothing and do nothing just like them. Well last time I checked Kaitlyn is unemployed, doesn't have a college education and lives with Shawn's sister, so us jealous, insecure haterz must be high school dropouts, been unemployed for 5+ years and live in our parents' basements. She's a moron with an over-inflated sense of self-worth if she actually believes that.

I really think she relishes in this victimhood role and takes advantage of it whenever she can. Absolutely no one from this show who's been bashed pities themselves as much as Kaitlyn does. But hey I know I just say all this because I'm jealous and insecure and I'm a nothing who does nothing.

Has Kaitlyn ever claimed that she is super-classy, sophisticated and accomplished?  Or claimed to want to be those things?  I haven't seen that.

I agree with her that people who choose to judge and spew hate at someone they don't even know on social media are probably coming from a place of some personal insecurities though jealousy might not have been the right word, valid point, IMO.

No, I'm just being sarcastic because she seems to have a really high opinion of herself if she really thinks that the people who criticize her are just insecure and jealous because they do less than she does. I can accept that some of these people are probably insecure, especially the ones who are OTT, but to say they do less than she does, when she does very little with her own life, or that they're nothing and do nothing is just ludicrous. Some of the criticism she calls people a$$holes for isn't even that bad. I think she's the one who's insecure if she can't handle even slight criticism. She needs to get over this victim complex. She's not the only person from this show who has been "bullied" but she is the one who whines about it the most.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:26 pm

All I read is "Blah blah blah... Woe is me, woe is me, woe is me... Worship me, worship me, worship me".

lovebites8727 wrote:this was on K's ig last night about bullying .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 15ei6wn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Movember is a great cause and I am all for it.  I actually made a donation for Nick.  That said...... I totally believe that the PR firm Kaitlyn and Shawn hired in LA came up with the idea for Shawn to reach out to Nick.  I think the PR firm has been trying to help them clean up their images.  At least the two guys seemed to come together with some level of sincerity and they raised a nice chunk of change for Movember.  Seems like a positive outcome on all fronts.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:05 pm

I actually wondered if Movember approached them and offered a little compensation for their time.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 pm

IMO, the most telling thing will be the aftermath of Movember - will S and N continue to follow one another on SM or is this charity deal a one and done?? I notice they never really communicated directly in their SM - just retweeting and favoriting tweets during the duration and a somewhat awkward media round. Not sure how they were together last night though. FWIW, while I don't think they will be buddy-buddy, I also don't think there is any bad blood between the two. If anything, I think the more awkward relationship is between K and N.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Kaitlyn entitlement is annoying, she is just unlikable. I think she now beats Andi for being the worst Bacherlotte. Does she really believe everyone that is making comments and criticizing her are all jealous of her life? Does she think that we all aim to be alcoholics and be uneducated as her? Does she really think that we are jealous of her and Shawn and wish to be them? I remember the same ''those who are not fans'' and ''bullies'' last year being very supportive of her to be The Bacherlotte {proud to say I never liked her}. So, they are now being called bullies because of valid criticism that they are making because of her OWN Actions. Kaitlyn was liked and honestly from what I have seen The Bachelor/ette fandom from social media of other contestants they are really supportive. The are hardly negative comments when I read their social media comments from contestants I follow. What turned the tide for people in Kaitlyn case is her being selfish, her being unlikable, her being an alcoholic, is her crudeness, is her being insensitive to others, her lack of respect for others and herself, her lack of growth as a human being, her being entitled like the world owes her something. It has nothing to be jealous of Kaitlyn. Seriously, out of everyone we have to be jealous of her? In what world? I would rather be jealous of Beyonce who is a multi millionaire, beautiful, loved worldwide, talented than be jealous of an alcoholic, unemployed, lacks respect for others and has a boring fiance Kaitlyn. Even then I am not jealous of Beyonce, so what makes Kaitlyn think I would be jealous of her?

Last edited by StacyNor on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover