SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:27 pm

mindless wrote:How would it even be possible to do less than Kaitlyn? I suspect there are coma patients who do more than her. All she's done in the past 6 months is make Shawn her b*tch. The envy is killing me. Rolling Eyes

She needs to realise that being a public figure with a large following means her actions can and should be criticised. She can either take the criticism on board and grow as a person, or she can ignore it if she considers it unfounded. Lashing out at the critics is not a respectable option. It just shows their words hit home.

I wish TPTB had never brought up the "bullying", because they created a monster.

No. Per. The. Bolded.
She does not defecate herself. At least literally.  She does not depend on others to feed her. She does not depend on someone turning and repositioning her every 2 hours. She does not depend on her ADL's. I am not being sarcastic. I am being grateful for the things I have everyday and the things I did for many over the years.
She (at 30 yrs old and shame on her support system!) needs to grow up and accept accountability! I have a daughter this age and as her mom would literally be bouncing her azz if she acted this way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:43 pm

TPTB brought up the "bullying" to cover their own a**es since they were being accused based on association and edit in the media of "sl*t shaming" the Ette.  Even though all the choices Kaitlyn made to "live in the moment" were hers. no no Suspect   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:40 pm

I wonder if k really knows about the real meaning of bullying laugh out loud giggling she seems to just say whatever she thinks that comes to her mouth and focused to herself and be the victim laugh out loud to get the whole crowd sympathy and forgot she is doing it too . Just saying . She should stop talking bullying then. Jmo.

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 Eb97c9
MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 9zt107MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 XgicucMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 Oaw2uvMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 2pqw5k8MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 30szzauMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Posting here for Shawn's caption. And no use to discuss it in the fan thread anymore now that the event is over  MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 1f44b  MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 1f64c

Say what you want people. Make your negative, hateful, and ignorant comments about @NickViall and I teaming up for #Movember. The bottom line is that 2 guys put their differences aside for the greater good and helped to raise close to $30,000 for men's health issues. Issues that have affected both of our own families and issues that could easily affect your family (if it hasn't already). Thanks to great friends like @chrisstrandburg, @benzorn, @joshuaalbers, and others .. We made a SERIOUS impact on helping to change the face of men's health this past month. BIG thank you to everyone who participated & donated. Thank you to @kaitlynbristowe who was SO supportive all month. Instead of leaving a dumb/pointless comment how about you go use that negative energy and try to turn it into something good. by @shawn_booth18

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 pm

These two just can't stop focusing on the negativity, hahaha!! So Shawn thinks calling out negative comments is a way to be positive???? Dumb-@ss.

BTW, dumb-azz Shawn, we know how much effort you have put into Movember. And you can stop talking about how great yourself are by putting the difference aside, you WERE the one who made fun of TOG the whole time, you should be glad HE put the different aside. Just don't credit yourself too much about all these.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:16 pm

$23k is "close to $30,000"? Not that it matters, just strange math.

And yeah, this has to be the most negative couple on the face of the planet. It's like they enjoy fanning the flames, which to each their own, but don't play the victim then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:26 pm

mindless wrote:$23k is "close to $30,000"? Not that it matters, just strange math.

And yeah, this has to be the most negative couple on the face of the planet. It's like they enjoy fanning the flames, which to each their own, but don't play the victim then.

Yes, mindless, it's the "poor me being targeted by the jealous h@ters" attitude that is the worst!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Oh boy. Coming from Shawn that is rich. Rolling Eyes

He's the one that called Nick TOG and got his crazed fans to spew hate and take his side and now he is back to focusing on the negative but this time at people whom HE himself got to think negatively in the first place.  It's why I posted up thread that he should apologize (a simple I shouldn't have mocked him would work) since he mocked Nick publicly on GMA. What you do in public you should fix the same way otherwise don't get all self-righteous and call out anyone else for their rude and hateful comments when he himself demonstrated this behavior. Ridiculousness.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:38 pm

I still remember, how lucky Shawn was during the season aired. He has the temper issue, jealous issue and let's not forget, the cry baby issue, but the marjority gave him the frontrunner/F1 pass saying it's just the evil editors who wanted to create more drama and make it less obvious he is the F1. And of course, we heard a lot about the alcohol effect, as well as the crazy filming process effect, and TOG effect too.

I think we can say that, it's never anyone or anything to be blamed but SHAWN BOOTH himself. The producers knew what type of person he truly is, and they just showed us what he really is like. And now, there is no editing to blame, he chose to blame the h@ters.

This couple never take accountability!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Gosh I tried. I really tried but I'm back to my original thoughts on both these two. Thankfully they are stuck with each other and saving the rest of the planet. #smallblessings.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:21 am

mindless wrote:Snipped...

All she's done in the past 6 months is make Shawn her b*tch.

...snipped

spitcoffee rotfl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:27 am

So fat, so jealous, and so insecure over here so I don't follow either of them, but now that this latest "project" of theirs is over have they made it known what are doing? Or are their days still just about dumb snap chats and bully rants?

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover