SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:38 am

umngirl wrote:So fat, so jealous, and so insecure over here so I don't follow either of them, but now that this latest "project" of theirs is over have they made it known what are doing? Or are their days still just about dumb snap chats and bully rants?

Apparently. It keeps them very busy. No time to work. No time to look for apartments. No time to plan a wedding. However, I'm sure there is time for a nice beverage.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:53 am

These two are a joke (and not in a funny way either).

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:50 am

Linds911 wrote:Posting here for Shawn's caption. And no use to discuss it in the fan thread anymore now that the event is over  MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 1f44b  MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 1f64c

Say what you want people. Make your negative, hateful, and ignorant comments about @NickViall and I teaming up for #Movember. The bottom line is that 2 guys put their differences aside for the greater good and helped to raise close to $30,000 for men's health issues. Issues that have affected both of our own families and issues that could easily affect your family (if it hasn't already). Thanks to great friends like @chrisstrandburg, @benzorn, @joshuaalbers, and others .. We made a SERIOUS impact on helping to change the face of men's health this past month. BIG thank you to everyone who participated & donated. Thank you to @kaitlynbristowe who was SO supportive all month. Instead of leaving a dumb/pointless comment how about you go use that negative energy and try to turn it into something good. by @shawn_booth18

As some one who donated to this team I am totally offended by this inappropriate rant.  What a negative ending to a positive fund raising effort for a worthy cause.  Shawn is showing that his Ette edit was spot on. Shame on me for believing differently. Movember deserves positivity and celebration for the extraordinary funds that were raised worldwide.yes   This is about Mens Health and Cancer Awareness not someones petty grievances. no no Suspect
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:23 am

Haha that is so awkward and forced caption to me . I mean if he already put aside their differences for a while now why would he is still focusing on what other people would say about him making peace to nick anyway . I mean why not just say about positive  caption focused on that and stop giving attention to the negative nancy out there . How about just thank nick for helping him and without his effort they would not raised that kind of money then added the other guys then the people who donated and then last thank his woman. Period . Excluded all those negative words pertaining those those who are not fans . You know grow up a bit . Ignore as possible as he can . jmo.

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 Eb97c9
MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 9zt107MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 XgicucMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 Oaw2uvMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 2pqw5k8MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 30szzauMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:22 pm

What a dipstick. These two deserve each other. Neither of them know how to shut up and behave. Their PR company is earning every penny having to babysit these dolts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:52 pm

These two should co-author a book:
"What Not to Say, What Never to Say and the Art of Zipping it".
I can see it on the shelf next to MeAndI's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Gah, Shawn is such a sad sack. The other two guys posted that same picture without bringing negativity into it and here's Shawn starting off his caption with a rant to haterz. What is his motivation for that? At best he's just a moron who doesn't understand that you don't call people negative, ignorant and hateful if you really want them to donate and at worst he has a victim mentality just like Kaitlyn and is egging people to say something negative so he can feel sorry for himself and have his fans pity him. I like to believe he means well because I do think he has potential to be successful in his life unlike his worse half. With that said, I think they deserve all the negativity they get and they bring it all on themselves with their actions and behavior. This show is the best thing that has ever happened to Kaitlyn and she should be grateful instead of bitter towards TPTB that they picked her over the woman the guys really wanted to vote for because otherwise she would've been stuck appearing on BiP with her fellow rejects (I'm sure we'll see her next summer though!). #notjealous #notinsecure
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:27 pm

That. I agree score word Good Post
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Shawn and Kaitlyn are just seem perfect for each other. Like sometime they can be super adorable but most of the time, they are just both immature cry babies. I cannot stand people that try to bash the hands that feed them and that is all they do and then act like the poor victims. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:Gah, Shawn is such a sad sack. The other two guys posted that same picture without bringing negativity into it and here's Shawn starting off his caption with a rant to haterz. What is his motivation for that? At best he's just a moron who doesn't understand that you don't call people negative, ignorant and hateful if you really want them to donate and at worst he has a victim mentality just like Kaitlyn and is egging people to say something negative so he can feel sorry for himself and have his fans pity him. I like to believe he means well because I do think he has potential to be successful in his life unlike his worse half. With that said, I think they deserve all the negativity they get and they bring it all on themselves with their actions and behavior. This show is the best thing that has ever happened to Kaitlyn and she should be grateful instead of bitter towards TPTB that they picked her over the woman the guys really wanted to vote for because otherwise she would've been stuck appearing on BiP with her fellow rejects (I'm sure we'll see her next summer though!). #notjealous #notinsecure

Not only is Shawn a sad sack he is her bitch until he can take his balls back. One thing I know I am glad TOG is glowing and not the bitch of Kaitlyn. Oh happy day indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:46 pm

These two can dish it but can't take it.
They're just two whiny, insecure, spoiled brats that have never grown up.
No wonder TPTB put both Shawn and Kaitlyn in diapers on the show.

no Rolling Eyes no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:17 am

I saw Ben is in LA and some other formers . There is some kind of bachelor event going on . Wonder these two aren't there . Just asking. Since them and tptb are okay now .

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 Eb97c9
MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 9zt107MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 XgicucMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 Oaw2uvMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 2pqw5k8MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 30szzauMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover