SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:10 pm

She looks like a drug addict, skinny and dull and dry.
I'm not joking, I'm serious about that, she is not looking good in that pic.

I don't know of she is losing weight, but spray tan really does her no good, she looks unhealthy. no no

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:19 pm

The orange fake bake does her no favors. And either does that filter.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:48 pm

peggy0221 wrote:She looks like a drug addict, skinny and dull and dry.
I'm not joking, I'm serious about that, she is not looking good in that pic.

I don't know of she is losing weight, but spray tan really does her no good, she looks unhealthy. no no
Yeah, she appears haggard and much older than her age by a good 10 yrs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:48 pm

She doesn't look like she lost weight to me. She has very thin arms, which IMO is what is perceived by some that she's lost weight.

She looks awful IMO. Her face is drawn, her mouth looks distorted. A quick google search reveals the changes in her face. It's just not a healthy looking girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:52 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I saw this pic of k last night on her ig. I know she is a skinny type person. I don't know but a lot of people are thinking she looks like she lose weight . Some are saying that she is really looking skinny lately and some of the people telling her to eat more and take care of herself . I am not saying her body is dropping . Hope no one is telling me I am calling her weight . Nope . I am just asking if some of you think she is losing weight since she has been very busy after she got engaged with her too many commitments prior to her . And her man's new diet venture she is helping him to promote it and she is on his diet program too. I don't know if she really look skinny lately . Not been paying attention to her body that much though like what these people commenting though .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA5mKQBQDjT/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 B4zri8
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 2s17u2t

Frankly, to me, she is looking worse every time I see her. The horrid spray tan and the lipstick colours she chooses make her look bad, but the worst is just how skinny she looks. Her arms look really bad. I know she is working out with Shawn and on whatever diet thing he is promoting, but she is tiny to begin with and if she is actually loosing weight, it just makes her look worse. Of course, she is still on sober January and that could be contributing. Nice to see she is still as charming as ever with her hashtag. :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I saw this pic of k last night on her ig. I know she is a skinny type person. I don't know but a lot of people are thinking she looks like she lose weight . Some are saying that she is really looking skinny lately and some of the people telling her to eat more and take care of herself . I am not saying her body is dropping . Hope no one is telling me I am calling her weight . Nope . I am just asking if some of you think she is losing weight since she has been very busy after she got engaged with her too many commitments prior to her . And her man's new diet venture she is helping him to promote it and she is on his diet program too. I don't know if she really look skinny lately . Not been paying attention to her body that much though like what these people commenting though .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA5mKQBQDjT/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 B4zri8
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 2s17u2t

Frankly, to me, she is looking worse every time I see her. The horrid spray tan and the lipstick colours she chooses make her look bad, but the worst is just how skinny she looks. Her arms look really bad. I know she is working out with Shawn and on whatever diet thing he is promoting, but she is tiny to begin with and if she is actually loosing weight, it just makes her look worse. Of course, she is still on sober January and that could be contributing. Nice to see she is still as charming as ever with her hashtag. :dripdrip

What about her lipstick?laugh out loud. I think she is really trying her best to be a pro in applying make up . That is why maybe sometimes she is mentioning their stylist from Vancouver how she misses her . Although the way she apply make up on her face not that bad . It just okay. She loves applying too much make up and love make ups as she is saying . After all she is a personality . I also read in Twitter their stylist was on one of the shop in Cali yesterday and tweeted her about Shawn's name on the credit card and k said that is their stylist . So probably that stylist was being asked to go shop what they need. Yeah looks like they have stylist .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Probably just the lack of alcohol-induced bloating. But she really has aged a lot in a year. I thought she was really cute on Chris's season, but now she's just looking rough all the time. Those partying ways will show up on one's face sooner or later.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She doesn't look like she lost weight to me. She has very thin arms, which IMO is what is perceived by some that she's lost weight.

She looks awful IMO. Her face is drawn, her mouth looks distorted. A quick google search reveals the changes in her face. It's just not a healthy looking girl.

I think she is not wearing her retainer at night (if she had braces). I say this because my daughter's teeth started bucking out again when she stopped wearing her's. Didn't take her long to start wearing it again when she saw what was happening! 2cents

Wanted to add that hashtag is brutal no no Rolling Eyes no
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:33 pm

She is always braying about something. One day she will meet her match and have to put her money where her mouth is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She is always braying about something. One day she will meet her match and have to put her money where her mouth is.

^ cantstopl LOLOLOLOL Horse Mouth!!! Or did you mean a$$ donkey?! laugh out loud

Sorry, that was actually mean...... But damn, sometimes she just gets the best of me. hmmm
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Her look is so much harsher. I much preferred her on Soules' s season. Someone is giving her bad tips.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:58 pm

I am 5'4 100 lbs, so I have skinny arms like K, so I won't comment on them. But the hashtag... classy just classy....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover