SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:22 pm

rofl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Kashathediva wrote:Deep fried and crispy.

Kash you are a treasure my wrinkles for the day have disappear from pure laughter.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Us weekly reported janner wedding details . And it looks like KS aren't there though . I am not so sure . If they forgot to list them coz it looks like they are some few BIP people are missing in there since we have seen some others in town too this weekend and snapchat themselves laugh out loud . Nick and andi were part of it too laugh out loud .

Here. Check it out .

https://mobile.twitter.com/usweekly/status/691486794441965568

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:52 pm

I am perfectly fine with not having them there. I could just see Kaitlyn doing something stupid to upstage the bride and groom...and then there would be the cackle. Ugh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:54 pm

If they were there then Us Weekly didn't make a point to mention them as attendees.
Either way, there or not there, they seem like a non-entity at this point when it comes to this show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:59 pm

^ that is also my point . If they are there us weekly mentioned them among with the well known alums on the show since they are the current couple. And to me it looks like us weekly only mentioned those past lead names . Which you can understand that . Plus for sure there are some of the other BIP people who were there that closed to janner . KS possibly never get invited then. Jmo .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^ that is also my point . If they are there us weekly mentioned them among with the well known alums on the show since they are the current couple. And to me it looks like us weekly only mentioned those past lead names . Which you can understand that . Plus for sure there are some of the other BIP people who were there that closed to janner . KS possibly never get invited then. Jmo .
Yup. Then again, maybe K&S are mad because ABC won't pay them to have a wedding so they didn't want to go. They seemed *off* at their last appearance on Bachelor Live - which half of me wonders if that was a contractual thing they were obligated to do. Also, none of the Bach alums (the guys) don't seem that keen on Kaitlyn. I notice they tend to avoid talking about her when asked about K&S.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:04 pm

ABC won't touch them with a long foot pole. They don't want to be embarass by them again. I dont think they and Janner are friends either.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Yeah I don't think Jade and Tanner are friends with them either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:^ that is also my point . If they are there us weekly mentioned them among with the well known alums on the show since they are the current couple. And to me it looks like us weekly only mentioned those past lead names . Which you can understand that . Plus for sure there are some of the other BIP people who were there that closed to janner . KS possibly never get invited then. Jmo .
Yup. Then again, maybe K&S are mad because ABC won't pay them to have a wedding so they didn't want to go. They seemed *off* at their last appearance on Bachelor Live - which half of me wonders if that was a contractual thing they were obligated to do. Also, none of the Bach alums (the guys) don't seem that keen on Kaitlyn. I notice they tend to avoid talking about her when asked about K&S.

The Bach alum guys possibly don't have anything to say about her and considering how she is responding to negativity laugh out loud . Which i doubt her tv exes would throw her in the bus and say something inapproaite in media.Plus they already knew her while doing the show.So focusing on shawn is just the better way to do since they became friends with him .

Regarding if janner are closed to both of them. Well jade was on Chris season and knew her but not sure if they are close . Tanner and Shawn for sure they are good friends , just like he is with Ben. Just saying .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:59 pm

K & S were there.  They are just not on the best of terms with the Franchise.  Definitely not part of the "In" Crowd.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Seabear wrote:K & S were there.  They are just not on the best of terms with the Franchise.  Definitely not part of the "In" Crowd.  JMO

How do we know?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Well, if K&S were there, then like I posted above, even Us Weekly didn't bother in that article to mention them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover