SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Assuming JoJo is F2 and they don't change the filming schedule, I really think Becca has a shot at the next Bachelorette. Would be a great counterbalance to Kaitlyn's season.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:38 pm

No thanks to Becca as the lead. I'd rather stay awake during the next B'ette season. I'm thrilled Caila is the F3 and she's my pick for now. I'd rather have someone with an actual personality.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Let me literally beg for Whitney, if she's single in March or else next season will be the pits.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I think TPTB loved Kaitlyn's season, TBH - it got them the ratings they wanted and all the tabloids and entertainments outlets were talking about the season. What else could they want? Probably why they'll never pick someone like Becca, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Just because Becca hasn't had sex doesn't make her that different from Kait imo. After all, they're best friends. I think tptb would love to have an Ette virgin give away her vCard in the fantasy suite.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Just because Becca hasn't had sex doesn't make her that different from Kait imo. After all, they're best friends. I think tptb would love to have an Ette virgin give away her vCard in the fantasy suite.

I agree. Becca has a lot of similar personality traits, IMO. Enough of her already, I don't want to see another season of her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:59 pm

I do think Kaitlyn and Becca have similar personality traits but I still don't see Becca bringing anything close to what Kaitlyn brought to the table. I think Becca would be the female Farmer Chris. Dull and blah.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 pm

I'm one of the ones who hate seeing single parents on these shows, both sexes. It makes my skin crawl to see the kids involved and that's unavoidable with this show. So I'm hoping Amanda is not the next Ette. Two little ones? No, just no.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:52 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm one of the ones who hate seeing single parents on these shows, both sexes. It makes my skin crawl to see the kids involved and that's unavoidable with this show. So I'm hoping Amanda is not the next Ette. Two little ones? No, just no.
But like what if she's making this huge sacrifice because this is literally, not figuratively, but literally, the only way her non-fatherless daughters may have a fake 2nd daddy for 3 months? I think that should change your opinion! Have a heart!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Enough with becca's boring behind. Just say no to her as the next lead TPTB.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'm one of the ones who hate seeing single parents on these shows, both sexes. It makes my skin crawl to see the kids involved and that's unavoidable with this show. So I'm hoping Amanda is not the next Ette. Two little ones? No, just no.
But like what if she's making this huge sacrifice because this is literally, not figuratively, but literally, the only way her non-fatherless daughters may have a fake 2nd daddy for 3 months? I think that should change your opinion! Have a heart!

Lol. In that case then....

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 pm

I feel like I'm actually going to really like Amanda from what we've heard about her so far from RS and her family and friends. RS said he's heard that she's sweet and genuine and all of her friends and sister seemed so happy for her, which makes me think she's a really good friend who's had a rough time in the last year. And, honestly, I understand why she would have wanted a break from her life as she's 25 y/o, divorced mother of two and that must suck. But...It's still hard for me to get over leaving her 18-month old at home.

I still get the feeling she'll be a front runner for the lead. I worry that Caila will be too polarizing and Joelle might have a hard time since she's F2. She might also get the sympathetic edit, after Olivia goes after her and calls her a teen mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala