SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 84 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 66 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Don't be surprised if Becca gets the gig or is at the very least, a legitimate candidate. I'll leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:04 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:

Regarding the network and tptb knowing the women involved and knowing who will follow their instructions and who they can manage - Caila is not their girl IMO based on what I've heard. IMO She doesn't play by anyone's rules but her own, going directly against what tptb told her to NOT do once she got home. My opinion is based on what I've heard from a mutual friend.

If Caila wants the job, she will damn sure do what the producers want her to do. She's smart enough to play their game IF it's what she wants. Juan Pablo didn't and he became completely ostracized from the Bachelor Afterworld. No inclusion in events, no special appearances, no invites to Cast weddings and no "Dancing With The Stars". If Caila signs the contract, she'll do what she's told. Kaitlyn just barely got away with the crap she pulled, but I think Caila knows how to work the situation. She at least has some education.

As far as "mutual friends" having concrete knowledge of exactly what's going to happen, well I just take those things with a few tons of salt. It's always a friend of a friend of a roommate who heard something from a guy who's sister take Pilates with the friend of the guy in the checkout line in front of them at the grocery store. Who's mom did the contestant's mom's hair. A few months ago. But they absolutely know EXACTLY what's going to happen! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:22 pm

albean99 wrote:
It will be interesting to see who they highlight and how on the WTA. I have a feeling that both Jojo and Caila will get screen time. This is all JMO.

JoJo shouldn't be at the WTA, as she's #2.  Caila will be, since she gets eliminated after the overnights as #3.  And WTA supposedly films tomorrow.  Isn't that usually how it shakes out?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Yep ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:27 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Don't be surprised if Becca gets the gig or is at the very least, a legitimate candidate. I'll leave it at that.

I would be GRATEFUL for it to be Becca over Caila, so I hope you're right Debut. I am a little sick of her but I'd rather it be her. And with Caila, I'm betting the final four will be a bunch of 25-26 years olds, no thanks. At this point, I could see TPTB picking her, because they might not be able to pick JoJo in F2....and Caila has some negativity in her edit.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Kaley Cuoco as the Next Bachelorette?! Chris Harrison Would "Love" That

The usual spin:
Well, it sounds like it's between the final five, including the three ladies still remaining (Caila, JoJo and Lauren B.), as well as Amanda, the single mom, and Becca, who also the runner-up on Chris Soules' season.
"Amanda would be great, obviously there's three women left that would be great. I know people are talking about Becca…she's a sweet girl, she'd be really good. She'd be a good Bachelorette. There are people that are screaming for Amanda…who knows what will happen with JoJo, Caila and Lauren. We'll see," Harrison said. "The good news is we don't have to make out decision quite yet, so we wait and see what happens at Women Tell All, we wait and see what happens the rest of the season. But we kind of have an embarrassment of riches right now of who will end up in Paradise and who will be the Bachelorette."

As for what the producers are looking for in a Bachelorette, Harrison said, "We want someone who everyone likes and is behind, that Bachelor Nation will support this woman and get behind her. Someone we like as well, someone that we feel sincerely will take this opportunity and make it work like Ben did or Kaitlyn did."

And yes, it does help if she's made it father into the competition, Harrison noted, similar to Ben, Kaitlyn and many Bachelor and Bachelorettes before them, with most making the final four. "There's no template, but I think the person needs to go far enough in the season where you are emotionally invested in this person."

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:58 pm

metalgirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
It will be interesting to see who they highlight and how on the WTA. I have a feeling that both Jojo and Caila will get screen time. This is all JMO.

JoJo shouldn't be at the WTA, as she's #2.  Caila will be, since she gets eliminated after the overnights as #3.  And WTA supposedly films tomorrow.  Isn't that usually how it shakes out?

Of course. Don't know what I was thinking. Embarressed! Will fix my post.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:03 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Kaley Cuoco as the Next Bachelorette?! Chris Harrison Would "Love" That

The usual spin:
Well, it sounds like it's between the final five, including the three ladies still remaining (Caila, JoJo and Lauren B.), as well as Amanda, the single mom, and Becca, who also the runner-up on Chris Soules' season.
"Amanda would be great, obviously there's three women left that would be great. I know people are talking about Becca…she's a sweet girl, she'd be really good. She'd be a good Bachelorette. There are people that are screaming for Amanda…who knows what will happen with JoJo, Caila and Lauren. We'll see," Harrison said. "The good news is we don't have to make out decision quite yet, so we wait and see what happens at Women Tell All, we wait and see what happens the rest of the season. But we kind of have an embarrassment of riches right now of who will end up in Paradise and who will be the Bachelorette."

As for what the producers are looking for in a Bachelorette, Harrison said, "We want someone who everyone likes and is behind, that Bachelor Nation will support this woman and get behind her. Someone we like as well, someone that we feel sincerely will take this opportunity and make it work like Ben did or Kaitlyn did."

And yes, it does help if she's made it father into the competition, Harrison noted, similar to Ben, Kaitlyn and many Bachelor and Bachelorettes before them, with most making the final four. "There's no template, but I think the person needs to go far enough in the season where you are emotionally invested in this person."

Not Caila IMO :cutesmile!:

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:05 pm

I feel like every season they float out names of an actress or musician or athlete as the next lead and it's never happened. (No Jesse Palmer does NOT count.)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Do you think they'll do a repeat of last season and have two bachelorettes on the first night and have the guys choose again?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I have no clue how they'd turn around JoJo's 'scars' if she's the F2. They've been promoting this shocking ending so much it's ruined JoJo's shot at being the bette. Jmo.

I'm guessing it's Caila.

As an aside, this is interesting to me.

Seeing how popular JoJo is, why didn't TPTB use their power to have her leave at F3? If she was F3 and not Caila, she would be the most logical candidate. So the fact that JoJo might be F2 is a head-scratcher for me.
So, either they had Caila in mind for 'Ette at an earlier stage of filming & perhaps they had JoJo more in mind for BIP.
Or, they will possibly go for an F2 'Ette this season (rather unprecedented for 'Ette) because there will be a ton of sympathy for the blindsided one. (Who wouldn't want to see them finally get their own love story a 'la J.Mesnick or B.Flajnik?)
Or, maybe...there is a much bigger reason why JoJo isn't F3, imo.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 pm

The final 2 person is blindsided every single season.  Clare was ready to take a swing at Juan Pablo, she was so pissed off and completely unprepared for NOT being chosen.  
Nick sexually outed Andi in a very vicious and weasel way because she let him go and chose Josh.  Then, Nick looked like he was about to vomit when Kaitlyn didn't let him propose, he was that sure of her.   Becca was in tears when Chris went with Whitney.

The unchosen gets tons of sympathy and JoJo will be no different.  Assuming Lauren is chosen over her, that is.  I think Lauren & Ben will ride off into the sunset,  I think JoJo is heading to BIP3 and I think Caila is going into filming her season.  

And I personally think Caila was tagged as Bachelorette fairly early in the process.  Somebody has to sweep out the stench still left behind by Kaitlyn's Travelling Sex Show, and I think Caila is the one they've chosen to do that.  Unless they chose somebody else, of course.  *LOL*
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 84 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 66 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala