SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SexualTongue - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Jasmine what does living in Regina got to do with driving a four wheeler? I lived in Regina for a while and never drove a four wheeler.

Thomas looks so like a model and kind of irritates me, but then when I listen to him speak I like him. I think it may be the little smirk he has...that tongue thing. I wonder if that is a nervous tick or if it is something he does because he thinks it is sexy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

SexualTongue - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:13 pm

dee wrote:I quickly browsed through the episode via the link. Skipped a few parts, like Wale and David's convo laugh out loud  I'll watch it more in depth when it airs in a half hour.

Kevin P to Seth during GD "so... how was your chat? laugh out loud "
- I think if I were the bachelorette, he's be my f1. Glad to see he sounds and look a lot better than the first episode when he had food poisoning.

Mikhel - Really like him as well. She says there's chemistry... but I still don't really see it. He's probably her type. I'm guessing he's her other 1-1 next week, along with Kevin W.

Seth - I'm not sure how true the over top gushing about her attraction to him during the first episode is. When he got dumped, he tried to play it off like he didn't feel a connection , almost as if he was dumping her Rolling Eyes

Kevin W - If she's attracted to the Seths of the world IRL, then Kevin would be totally opposite. The edit it making it seem like she's surprised and intrigued by him as he may not be someone she normally goes for. Glad to be validated about my guess of them having a 1-1 next week.

Mike - Non-existent and almost called last at the RC. Again, if I'm suppose to believe Seth is her type, then Mike might not really be what she goes for usually as well. I think Kevin W and Mike are a lot more similar than Mike and Seth, IMO.

David - Why is he telling coworkers that he was the first one to kiss her during the season? laugh out loud

Thomas - Apparently he's not the type she normally goes for. The date felt rushed to me.

That's my summary of the episode. I'll try and pay more attention when it airs in a little bit.

ha! you nailed all :cutesmile!: .

IA with Kevin P. I like his voice tone and calm demeanor. but Im afraid he is too free spirited and similar with Jasmine. I relly enjoyed their convos...on both episodes. (Darn you Kyle laugh out loud ). I guess his uncle spot on by saying he is a serious guy who doesn't take himself seriously. yes

as i start thinking Mike is the F1....i guess its not surprising that he is non-existent on this episode..giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine's journey to find love continues - in JAMAICA!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 pm

I really liked her conversation with Kevin W. I get the feeling she's usually into the quieter, geekier type like Mikhel and what she thought Seth would be like and as a result she does quite a bit of comforting/pulling the other person out of their shell. So it was interesting that she got to be vulnerable in her conversation with him and he just listened to her. I like that she didn't give David the same answer when he asked her about her family at the end of the ep - it showed that there was something about Kevin W specifically that allowed her to be comfortable enough to speak so freely on a difficult topic.

Weird that Mike was barely in the episode at all
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:21 pm

That Chris....I just don't trust him. His wheels are always turning and he has drawings and paper everywhere. Well, that is a good enough reason to dislike him....just like me disliking your annoying a** who only dates beautiful, blue eyed blondes and wears pink shirts Drew!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:22 pm

The life of a Bachelor is so hard. ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:24 pm

It's Jasmine's first one-on-one! Time for a little dune buggy action. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:27 pm

The confident dude with his Trudeau hair? She is funny.

Drew is a such a p*ssy little sh*t. He is all cool and smart until he is out of his element and then freaks out because he may not look as smart as he makes himself out to be.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 pm

The return of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Do you think Thomas will get the first rose tonight? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Drew is your typical hot shot. Put him in an environment he's not good at and he complains like a little boy who always wants to win. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Mike is there just enjoying himself. laugh out loud this scene is so funny. I love Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:32 pm

There's no doubt Jasmine and Thomas have a physical connection, but is the emotional one there too? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1