SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Discuss here.

We are going to have to put our sleuthing hard hats on! I don't even know where to begin to speculate on who will be the new Bachelorette. I don't think it will be anyone from the previous seasons.

Wait, Bianka? I like her but I hope not. I'm still holding out hope for her and Brad. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Eek! I just realized I posted in the ND thread. Please bring over (it's locked so I can't do so) so sorry about that. Got too excited  giggling

Is it April? Or maybe one of the other contestants from Tim's season?
I noticed just now on April's IG that she was with Sachelle and Kaylyn this week and posted about both.
I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Interesting timing to be back with past contestants as this is announced.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:57 pm

reason wrote:W network which channel is that again? please and thanks.

It's channel 27 on Cogeco Cable I believe it's the same for Rogers? It's the same channel that Love it or List it/Love it or List it Vancouver is on.

I wonder why CityTV didn't pick it up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:00 am

Thank you GA now I will have something to watch, when does it starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:19 am

I tweeted @bacheloretteCA asking for an approximate air date, no reply yet. I hope they at least give us an idea.

Bachelor Canada Season two aired September. I can't see them taking that long, I hope not. It's too late to start filming now before Christmas. Maybe they'll start Jan/16 and air in June? IDK.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:26 am

I am excited too reason. With Bette Aussie and Bette Canada it looks to be a great year next year for Bette seasons and I am very much looking forward to the first one for Bette Canada.  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:30 am

I also hope they don't have a long time between filming and airing of the show, GA. I think for Tim's season it was 6 months? Hopefully it will be sooner than that.

Based on this it seems it will air in the Spring? So filming in January maybe? If so they must have chosen their lead already?
The Bachelorette Canada will debut on W Network in spring 2016, with casting set to begin soon.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:51 am

Awesome! Thanks for that AAL! I bet they will cast soon, so they are ready to start filming in January. I'll have to go back in the archives to see when they were filming to air date for Tim's season.

Spring, is April/May.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:55 am

Who was F2 and F3 from Tim's season again. It feels like that was so long ago!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:56 am

rhondam wrote:Who was F2 and F3 from Tim's season again. It feels like that was so long ago!!

F2 was Trish and she is in a relationship and F3 was Sachelle who I am unsure about her relationship status.
It could be her if it is not April and not a new person.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:57 am

I'd be fine with Sachelle. She's a sweetheart.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:01 am

^ Me too but I think it might be April. Sachelle is more extroverted so she may make a better lead. But April is very sweet and may draw more applicants.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1