SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:34 pm

I liked Mike's involvement, he got right in there and had fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 pm

I liked the second group better...way better...and apparently so did she. Sucks to be you Drew.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Some of the guys are really struggling with this challenge, but not Mike! He's a natural. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:38 pm

I feel bad for David. He is sweet. I'd take his immature self over dumb Drew in a heartbeat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:39 pm

"I'm from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I'm not Drake okay." Looks like Drew is definitely out of his element. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Poor David. Dateless again! When will Jasmine give him a chance to redeem himself? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 pm

I totally for got about this show because I am watching MAFS. Switching like crazy to catch up on both. Does anyone know if they will be repeating the bachelorette this week again like they did over the weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 pm

reason wrote:I totally for got about this show because I am watching MAFS.  Switching like crazy to catch up on both.  Does anyone know if they will be repeating the bachelorette this week again like they did over the weekend?

I think they repeated it several times and they probably will again.

Seth doesn't do anything for me. She is definitely into the nerdy types. I prefer Kevin...or Kyle. I am really liking deckhand Kevin, not so much the other Kevin.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:53 pm

I have such a hard time between David and Kevin P, I can't get them straight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Jamaican beach wrestling time! Who's going to win the battle for Jasmine's heart? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Don't worry, no Bachelors were harmed in the making of this episode. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 pm

What a match! JP took down [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the win. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1