SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 pm

That was a cute clip of the guys working out with Mike as the drill sergeant...and then he comes to Kyle.

Good line by the super fan when talking about Drew who apparently said he could sell ice to Eskimos. "I am from Nunavut and I am not buying what he is selling." Me neither.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:53 pm

I hope Chris would go further. I am not a fan of Drew. He reminds me so much of Alex from JoJo's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:11 am

Eh. Don't care for Drew or Chris. They probably both leave at the same episode.

ETA: So watching the preview again, I'm guessing Dave gets the other 1-1 next week.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:54 am

dee wrote:Eh. Don't care for Drew or Chris. They probably both leave at the same episode.

ETA: So watching the preview again, I'm guessing Dave gets the other 1-1 next week.
I am wondering if Kevin W gets it as you can see them kissing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
dee wrote:Eh. Don't care for Drew or Chris. They probably both leave at the same episode.

I am wondering if Kevin W gets it as you can see them kissing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already posted that Kevin W gets a 1:1 next week, she is just saying that maybe Dave also gets a 1:1 so maybe 2 SDs next week...not sure though but she has weeded them down to 13 guys, so could be two SDs and one GD next week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:10 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - That's what I meant.

The guys getting 1-1 date next week are IMO:

Kevin W & Dave (Drew makes a comment about thinking he may not come back form the date, which I assume is a 1-1).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:25 am

After so much exposure last episode, Mike was non-existent here. awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 

I was pretty surprised with her attraction to Seth. Why didn't they highlight that last week? She was gushing like a fangirl then got rid of him so easily. I think she was turned off when he said he was barely listening to her. He's immature.

Kevin W. is just not my thing which I realized is the reason I didn't pay attention to their convo last episode. But it's nice she opened up to him. 

I like Kevin P., Mikhel, Mike, and Thomas most.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Looks like there's a division among the men vying for Jasmine's heart. Which side do you think suits her more?

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:37 am

Is that Scott ever going to get screentime? He's cute. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:42 am

BlackHalo wrote:Is that Scott ever going to get screentime? He's cute. giggling
Sure. He'll get screen time when he walks out after being dumped Hugesmile It's too bad, I think he's very cute laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:49 am

dee wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - That's what I meant.

The guys getting 1-1 date next week are IMO:

Kevin W & Dave (Drew makes a comment about thinking he may not come back form the date, which I assume is a 1-1).
ok, thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hugesmile

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
This week things are heating up in beautiful Jamaica! Who do you think will get the 1st one-on-one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1