SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ilb123 September 28th 2016, 12:07 am

They did not showed much of Kyle and Jasmine this episode as well. I really liked Kevin W. date with Jasmine, they are very cute together and it seems like she likes him a lot.

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 September 28th 2016, 12:07 am

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Did they show any Jasmine/Kyle this episode? cantstopl

laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I want to know the answer to that as well laugh out loud

By the way any thoughts on Mikhel's catamaran SC and where it could be....I am thinking it could F3 now. And we thought he was getting on that catamaran on the episode tonight....geez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....thanks for confirming that next week Episode is Montreal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hehehe Heck NO Kyle whatsoever...but maybe she saved "the best for last" for later in the FD? rofl

Im thinking they may go to Casablanca during Moroccan dates...i did quick search. Its reachable from Marrakesh. Beachy. Tourist spot. Catamaran tour available. So perhaps Kyle cap and Mikhel cap both could be accounted from there? (epis 4 and 5)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turns out we both are wrong! giggling

btw: SO ..safe to say Mikhel recycled his blue tee for many dates...huh? awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on September 28th 2016, 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo September 28th 2016, 12:08 am

Kyle, Mikhel, and Kevin W final 3? I think I'm done sleuthing and will just see how it plays out.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee September 28th 2016, 12:08 am

I love for Mikhel to make it to f3! Right now I only see chemistry with her times with Kevin and Mikhel.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme September 28th 2016, 12:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:Kyle, Mikhel, and Kevin W final 3? I think I'm done sleuthing and will just see how it plays out.

Let's sleuth this thingy out bestbud!. I think we need to see the SDs for some of the other guys IMO. I am still convinced Mike made F3.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith September 28th 2016, 12:11 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I want to know the answer to that as well laugh out loud

By the way any thoughts on Mikhel's catamaran SC and where it could be....I am thinking it could F3 now. And we thought he was getting on that catamaran on the episode tonight....geez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....thanks for confirming that next week Episode is Montreal.

hehehe Heck NO Kyle whatsoever...but maybe she saved "the best for last" for later in the FD? rofl

Im thinking they may go to Casablanca during Moroccan dates...i did quick search. Its reachable from Marrakesh. Beachy. Tourist spot. Catamaran tour available. So perhaps Kyle cap and Mikhel cap both could be accounted from there? (epis 4 and 5)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turns out we both are wrong! giggling

Wow these s caps are dizzy making me crazy like Richies season! cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love September 28th 2016, 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Wow, we all thought the boat date was Jamaica....If my boy Mikhel makes it to F3 in Africa, I am going to do a backflip laugh out loud
Kyle's beach date didn't happen tonight either.  Makes me wonder are we dealing with extra caps from their time in Jamaica or FD's?

IMHO regarding the Mikhel/Jasmine catamaran, no way it happened and they didn't show it on the episode in Jamaica.
Therefore, since they are on their way to Montreal, it looks like the F3 so far could consist of Mikhel and Kyle....

In the preview tonight, we are missing some stuff that should be in that epi so either there are two epi's in Montreal or it's gonna be one hell of a jammed packed epi. They showed in the preview and extended preview(not by much, just included some of the RC stuff)the group football date as well as Benoit's date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo September 28th 2016, 12:12 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

btw: SO ..safe to say Mikhel recycled his blue tee for many dates...huh? awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This could be something to look into.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love September 28th 2016, 12:15 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I will say though....IF they do 2 epi's in Montreal(as it may be looking now - according to tonight's preview), then there won't be time in the episode schedule nor the calender timeframe for filming. BTW, epi 4 is in Montreal.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy September 28th 2016, 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sue's Reality Canada ‏[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Windsor, Ontario
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Two more of Jasmine's guys go home. Who will it be?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 September 28th 2016, 12:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Im thinking they may go to Casablanca during Moroccan dates...i did quick search. Its reachable from Marrakesh. Beachy. Tourist spot. Catamaran tour available. So perhaps Kyle cap and Mikhel cap both could be accounted from there?

I will say though....IF they do 2 epi's in Montreal(as it may be looking now - according to tonight's preview), then there won't be time in the episode schedule nor the calender timeframe for filming.  BTW, epi 4 is in Montreal.

yep. i stand corrected. MOROCCO. btw not so much the filming schedule  that i really care anymore...giggling

my point : the beachy spot of Mikhel and Kyle should be in Marrakesh- Moroccan dates at one point. JMO (defly not during Canadian dates)

we should dig more beachy spots there. Casablanca is a potential.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme September 28th 2016, 12:23 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This could be something to look into.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....check the link out, white sand beaches near Morocco but close to Casablanca IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1