SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:50 pm

mercieme wrote:Regarding F1s having intro vids...this can be sliced & diced in 2 different ways.

If one chooses to stay within the CA franchise, both F1s on the Bachie CA Season 1 (Bianca) & Season 2 (April) got Intro vids.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also it's the same executive producer Claire Freeland that produced the Bachie season & current Bette season. So either she changed it up & decided to align with the US series that has hidden at least a couple of F1s or she stuck to her prior script of giving the F1 an Intro vid.

The other part is in any franchise premier (AU, France, Ukraine); the F1 has always had an intro vid.

Just stating what has been precedent on the CA series & franchise premier series but we shall see how this Bette CA shapes out in terms of whether the F1 has an intro vid or not.

The bolded is not true for AU though (snez and Alex) from the top of my head.
But I get your point since I was saying the same upthread. Not having an intro video for F1 is quite rare.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:53 pm

reason wrote:To my knowledge and going back Roberto had and intro in their season he was introduce as a former baseball player.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember Roberto not having an intro video along with the other guys. Chris Lambton (F2) did. We got shots of him getting ready for the meet and greet (a 2 second shot of him shaving), but that's about it. They may have added it onto the ABC website as extra scenes later on, but he was not featured on the airing of the episode. I remember people on this board commenting on his lack of intro video.

Who knows?! Maybe I'm wrong? no idea
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
mercieme wrote:Regarding F1s having intro vids...this can be sliced & diced in 2 different ways.

If one chooses to stay within the CA franchise, both F1s on the Bachie CA Season 1 (Bianca) & Season 2 (April) got Intro vids.

Also it's the same executive producer Claire Freeland that produced the Bachie season & current Bette season. So either she changed it up & decided to align with the US series that has hidden at least a couple of F1s or she stuck to her prior script of giving the F1 an Intro vid.

The other part is in any franchise premier (AU, France, Ukraine); the F1 has always had an intro vid.

Just stating what has been precedent on the CA series & franchise premier series but we shall see how this Bette CA shapes out in terms of whether the F1 has an intro vid or not.

But I get your point since I was saying the same upthread. Not having an intro video for F1 is quite rare.

Actually it has held true so far in all premier franchise seasons: Snez & Alex are not premier seasons....they were Bachie AU Seasons 3 & 4 respectively. My comment regarding premier season is the maiden or 1st season of any franchise. So for Bachie AU the F1 Anna from Tim Robards season had an intro vid, similarly Sam Frosty F1 on Season 2 also had one; also Sasha F1 on Bette AU Sam Frosty's season had an intro vid. In summary premier season is the first season of a series in any country franchise. So Jasmine's season is a premier season because it's the first Bette season in Canada....hope this makes sense.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:58 pm

dee wrote:
reason wrote:To my knowledge and going back Roberto had and intro in their season he was introduce as a former baseball player.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember Roberto not having an intro video along with the other guys. Chris Lambton (F2) did. We got shots of him getting ready for the meet and greet (a 2 second shot of him shaving), but that's about it. They may have added it onto the ABC website as extra scenes later on, but he was not featured on the airing of the episode. I remember people on this board commenting on his lack of intro video.

Who knows?! Maybe I'm wrong? no idea

You are not wrong. Roberto did not have an intro vid.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:01 pm

I wish I could watch my tapes, but the vcr does not work with the netbox, because I believe I still have that tape because I use to tape them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:02 pm

reason wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

Shawn B (Kaitlyns season) I think!

Both these examples were FIR recipients that went on to be f1. Maybe they decided that Mike got enough screen time in ep1 and didn't need an intro vid? If he is f1 of course.

Mike had an intro video.  That is where he talk about doing calenders to help some charity organisation and about the death of his mom.  That is where I first notice that 8 pack abs. laugh out loud
Yes he did. And mikhel got an intro too.

I've also noticed that the F1's intro in past seasons were serious and about where they were at emotionally and that it tells their story right off the bat.
For April for example she opened up about her tough childhood and her need for trust in a relationship and she even said that the bachelor might find her a piece of work but she is worth it. And man was she some hard work and he had to make her trust him and the process.

For Bianka also she talked about how she doesn't open up easily (don't remember everything) and that was also her story.

The F2s got more light intro, mostly about what they do for a living and some catch phrase about what the bachelor should expect from them.

So if I compare with this season, Mike's intro was more F1 like (more deep) and Mikhel's one more F2 like (since knowing he makes F3).
No KW intro means I can't even compare there.

Should I put this post in F1-F6 thread?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:05 pm

mercieme wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Actually it has held true so far in all premier franchise seasons: Snez & Alex are not premier seasons....they were Bachie AU Seasons 3 & 4 respectively. My comment regarding premier season is the maiden or 1st season of any franchise. So for Bachie AU the F1 Anna from Tim Robards season had an intro vid, similarly Sam Frosty F1 on Season 2 also had one; also Sasha F1 on Bette AU Sam Frosty's season had an intro vid. In summary premier season is the first season of a series in any country franchise. So Jasmine's season is a premier season because it's the first Bette season in Canada....hope this makes sense.

Oups sorry I missed the key word there "premier". Thanks for correcting for me. Get your point better now. It changes the whole post meaning laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jessica mulroney ‏@jessicamulroney
Love my seat mates. Too much fun last night with @DebraDiGiovanni @realChadJohnson @BacheloretteCA @jennvalentyne
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
TOMORROW! The remaining men show off the strength they have to conquer Jasmine's heart Tune in 9PM ET/PT only on @w_network!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Is this episode on today or tomorrow?? It's 1130am on Wednesday in Australia atm....can u tell I'm looking forward to this Ep Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 pm

The episode is today in about 20 mins.

GA usually provides updates for us if she is watching live.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:The episode is today in about 20 mins.

GA usually provides updates for us if she is watching live.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! U guys r the best bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1