SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:ET Canada ‏@ETCanada  1h1 hour ago
Hey Bachelorette fans @jillianharris has a big announcement tonight #TUNEIN

bluwavz wrote:She just tweeted about the Bachelorette Canada. I think the speculation about her being involved in it may be right.

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris 7m7 minutes ago
EEEEEEP!!!!! Have you heard!?!?! The Bachelorette Canada is coming to the
@w_network!!! #OnlyOnW
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CUIop01VEAAczjE

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:50 pm

rhondam wrote:New Jillian News!

On her snapchat she said
- Caption - Exciting news next week
- "ET Canada just showed up to my living room. We're doing a fun little segment on some exciting news that I'm going to be announcing next week"
- Photo of red roses in a vase with the caption - Hint...
- Caption - ET Canada in the House!
- "Moments away from the interview and we have some really exciting news. In the new year I'm going to be involved in a new show called..."
- "Whoops sorry guys. Did I cut that off too early? Guess you'll just have to wait and see."

Source: Jillian's snapchat jillian-harris

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:50 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe she's hosting the first Canadian Bachelorette?

AllAboutLove wrote:I would love it if there is another Bach Canada or a first Bette Canada :yes:

kokopolo wrote:The roses seemed to imply a bachelor type show.  I would love if she hosted it!

AllAboutLove wrote:OMGoodness!!! I posted that I hoped that would be the case in her thread and now it is!

WOOOHOOO!! I am so excited!! cheerleader

Awesome everyone!!!!! Great speculation. Good catch by rhondam!!

I'm tweeting with them now. I asked for a hint of an air date. Lets see if they mention it.

I posted other stuff in the No Discussion thread but won't duplicate it here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:57 pm

@mindless exciting news! You were on the money about a Bachelorette Canada!  thumbsup

Now we can sleuth who the Bette will be for Bette Canada! So exciting!!  :crazy dance: danceround laughlaughlaugh :cheerpom:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 pm

I'll create another thread for the 'ette speculation. I think it will be an active thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:15 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Here is a clip of Jillian giving the potential lead some advice. As well as an article about it.

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_167680/get-ready-for-the-bachelorette-canada/tv

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:14 pm

I think I may of posted this in the wrong thread earlier so will post here too:

'The Bachelorette Canada' to air on W Network next fall

Entertainment

by Victoria Ahearn, The Canadian Press

Posted Nov 19, 2015 12:00 am EST

Last Updated Nov 19, 2015 at 12:40 am EST

TORONTO – Prepare the roses and the tissues: “The Bachelorette Canada” is headed to W Network and will include Canadian Jillian Harris, an alum of the U.S. version who has some sage advice for hopefuls.

“I think people are scared of what people will think of them, but I think if you believe in yourself as a person and you think you’re fun and exciting and you’re a great catch, you really have nothing to lose,” said the finalist from 2009’s “The Bachelor” and star of 2010’s “The Bachelorette.”

“I think people are afraid of rejection, but rejection is really good for the soul…. You never want to be with somebody that isn’t a good fit, and the show really helps you find people that are a good fit.

“For me, I did find love and then it didn’t work out, but I gained so many other things from it.”

Corus Entertainment announced on Thursday that it’s commissioning the dating series from Good Human Productions Inc., and plans to premiere it next fall.

It’s the first ever Canadian version of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” franchise and it comes after two seasons of “The Bachelor Canada” aired on City.

Corus says it will announce in the coming months who will star on the show, which follows one woman’s search for love amongst 20 men.

Interested bachelors can apply online and through upcoming casting calls across the country.

Harris, who lives in Kelowna, B.C., said she will have a role in the show but she doesn’t know what it is yet.

She’d love to host but she isn’t sure she’d have time for it, given her current starring role on the real estate series “Love It or List It Vancouver.”

Such opportunities are the perks of once being on “The Bachelorette,” she said.

“That’s one of the things I’m most grateful for from the experience, is that I have a voice and I’m able to have a brand and make a career from it.”

Harris said interested bachelors should be prepared to take about eight weeks off work, in case they make it far, like she did.

They, along with the bachelorette, should also be prepared for the low points.

“Being on the show brought some of the best parts of my life and some of the worst parts of my life,” said Harris, 35.

“There were times when my parents were so proud and so excited for me, and there were times that I saw my dad break down and cry and say, ‘I hate to see you like this. I wish you would’ve never gone on the show.’

“There were times that I was under 90 pounds, I was so stressed and I couldn’t deal with the bullying and the heartbreak and the attention. You never have any privacy and everywhere you go, people are pulling you away…. But it really strengthened me as a person.”

For those looking to be on the show just for the fame, Harris warned: “Fame is not as comfortable as you think it is.”

If love is the main agenda, “it’s possible” to find it, added Harris, who hopes the show will “be a little less formal” than its U.S. counterpart.

“‘The Bachelorette’ U.S.A. is all about the big mansions and the fancy dresses and the fancy dates. I would like to see this as truly Canadian,” she said.

“I want to see the bachelor and bachelorette go fishing in Tofino (B.C.), or camping in Tofino and be able to tell funny fart jokes or go to a hockey game.”

source

IMO, watching Jill's twitter/IG may serve to help sleuthing. IMO, going by that, Jill may have more to do with the production than what may of been alluded to earlier. Airing in the fall and likely filming in the spring if filming in Canada as has been alluded to in that article. Can See the Island and Okanagan to be filming locales as well as maybe the Rocky Mountain House area and the Jasper area. Jill has been to all locales in the last few months it seems.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:53 am

From the link above posted by AL.

“That’s one of the things I’m most grateful for from the experience, is that I have a voice and I’m able to have a brand and make a career from it.”

Yes Jillian, that's how you take advantage of the opportunity and brand yourself. She is a savvy business woman, that has let nothing stop her. Look at her now!

“‘The Bachelorette’ U.S.A. is all about the big mansions and the fancy dresses and the fancy dates. I would like to see this as truly Canadian,” she said.

“I want to see the bachelor and bachelorette go fishing in Tofino (B.C.), or camping in Tofino and be able to tell funny fart jokes or go to a hockey game.”

I love this. It's keeping it real. That's why I enjoyed Tim's season.

It sounds like to me, she's going to have a lot of influence in production.

thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:42 am

W Network ‏@w_network · 13h13 hours ago
If you know an eligible bachelor who would like to be on @BacheloretteCA, nominate him now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFXjK9diW0 … #BacheloretteCA

Bring them on!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:31 am

This is great news! That is what I love about the non-US shows, they make them much more real! I fully expect Bette Canada to be like that as well and much better than the US versions.

I also suspect that Canada was tired of having their own become US Bettes. I have to say though, I am thankful Kaitlyn is not a Canadian Bette. I fully expect the lead for the first season of Bette Canada to be much more classier and genuine!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:38 am

Sorry to see you go Tyler, sad but................whoo hoo! There's hope for Jilly?

That was a month ago!

Tyler Harcott ‏@tylerharcott  Oct 14
#BachCanNationTHIS IS YOUR LEADER Time 2 make room for new projects & adventures.This is my final rose 2 u as host. It's been a joy!  Adieu.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz