SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm ok with that. I voted for Eddie because he was older.

http://wnetwork.secondstreetapp.com/l/Canadas-Crush

They are chintzy on the info. I wonder when they will start filming? I will look for an old filming schedule that's if it's the same as TB.

IIRC filming began the first weekend in April (5th or 6th) last go round. I too like that casting was looking at older contestants, but was really ok with Andrew being 29..

Can't wait to find out who our Bachelorette is!!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Do you think they will go with a newbie or one of the former ettes? I was thinking if anyone thinks it is possible that either Bianca or April will be considered?

A newbie would be good because they start from scratch with the fans, whereas one that has been there before will come into the show with a fan base that like them or that don't. Hugesmile

My vote would be a brand new gal.... :yes:

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Brill wrote:Do you think they will go with a newbie or one of the former ettes?  I was thinking if anyone thinks it is possible that either Bianca or April will be considered?  

A newbie would be good because they start from scratch with the fans, whereas one that has been there before will come into the show with a fan base that like them or that don't.  Hugesmile  

My vote would be a brand new gal.... :yes:

I loved Bianka and April but I too would prefer someone new. I think Bianka may be seeing someone? and April IMO is too reserved for this process to work.

Now the show is on W network, maybe we will get to see the Bachelorette "Say Yes To The Dress" ATFR giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm hoping it's someone new as well. I'm also hoping for pizza box clues! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Didn't Bianca get back with Brad?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:07 pm

aviej wrote:Didn't Bianca get back with Brad?

She did and then they split again. He had posted on IG a picture of him and a lady that he was dating. Not sure if they are still dating now. He hasn't posted any
pictures or said anything, that I know of anyway.

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm ok with that. I voted for Eddie because he was older.

http://wnetwork.secondstreetapp.com/l/Canadas-Crush

They are chintzy on the info. I wonder when they will start filming? I will look for an old filming schedule that's if it's the same as TB.
I didn't see a filming schedule done per se but found this if it helps:

GoodHumanProductions
‏@GoodHumanProds

Our beautiful #BachCan mansion getting dressed for Night 1! Sexiest @bachelorCA season ever!

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 BliBbGzCcAAFRaf

1:41 PM - 18 Apr 2014

IMO, filming will likely start around the same time again, especially if dates in BC will be involved as if they did it much earlier, it will be either really rainy or cool to do it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
rhondam wrote:According to Jilly's snap today, she is filming an ET Canada segment in Toronto today. She mentioned a whole mess of things I assume she will be talking about (she talks too fast sometimes) but I did hear Bachelor clearly. Not Bachelorette. But a lot of us sometimes refer to anything this franchise as Bachelor so it could be about Bachelorette Canada because she did say when she was on ET last time that more news was to come in January.
Did anyone ever hear anything more about what Jillian was going to say about Bachelor or Bachelorette on ET Canada? I've completely missed it if she did.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:16 am

So, if this is any indication, filming for Bachelorette Canada should begin around April 6

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 2016-013

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:16 am

GoodHumanProductions
‏@GoodHumanProds

@fleissmeister great to meet u @ JoJo's nite 1. Thnx for showing us Canadians how it's done!

#BacheloretteCanada
10:22 PM - 18 Mar 2016
========================================================

GoodHumanProductions
‏@GoodHumanProds

@fleissmeister great to meet u @ JoJo's nite 1. Thnx for showing us Canadians how it's done!

#BacheloretteCanada
10:22 PM - 18 Mar 2016
==========================================================

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:49 pm

bachelorettecanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613 Nice job AL! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:30 pm

GoodHumanProductions
‏@GoodHumanProds

@innovatebyday @CorusPR @BacheloretteCA Looking forward to handing out roses together! #MostDramaticSeasonEver
11:21 AM - 29 Mar 2016
===============================================================

Innovate By Day
‏@innovatebyday

Excited to collaborate with @CorusPR and @GoodHumanProds on @BacheloretteCA! #BellFunded #ClientLove
11:20 AM - 29 Mar 2016

============================================================

Playback
‏@PlaybackOnline

Bell Fund distributes $5.4M across 30 projects+their digital componenets, incl. Between S2+Bachelorette Canada http://bit.ly/1Y01vKO (sub)

1:35 PM - 29 Mar 2016
==============================================================

GoodHumanProductions
‏@GoodHumanProds

GoodHumanProductions Retweeted Playback

Thank you @BellFund for the generous support!

GoodHumanProductions added,
Playback @PlaybackOnline
Bell Fund distributes $5.4M across 30 projects+their digital componenets, incl. Between S2+Bachelorette Canada http://bit.ly/1Y01vKO (sub)

1:50 PM - 29 Mar 2016
============================================================

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz