SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ephapparel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Kevin tweeted he was glad to have a day off and offered good luck to the guys so I'm sure he won't be part of the MTA which is expected of the F1-F2. That pic was obviously taken the same day, the others arrived.

Kevin and Mikhel could be in Vancouver for the after party? IIRC April F1 Bach Canada S2 was at the after party for the WTA. Or we sleuthed she was there in a hotel room with a couple of other contestants, can't recall all the details.

ETA: after party of when the MTA airs.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ephapparel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Right. Thanks for the info GA.

Do we think they are all throwback pictures then?
Why make it seem like it's all happening now (or two days ago for that matter)?

ETA: Just read the post above.
I thought the after party was after the filming that day?
Why have an after party now?

Or you meant they were there at the time for the after party?
I thought someone said they also filmed the AFTR the same week?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:44 pm

I never thought the plane IG was a throwback pic, I was pretty sure it was happening at that time.

The second pic was probably taken with the intention of using it to promote tonights epi IMO.

ETA: sorry I meant viewing party after the MTA airs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm genuinely confused laugh out loud

ETA: Oh okay. now i get it.
Yeah probably. So no Mike at the Winniped viewing party i guess?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 pm

I think Noah just waited to post the pic for promotion purposes since the MTA is airing tonight.

ETA: what GA said laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 pm

I thought Kevin was growing a beard that was posted on IG last week. His facial hair looks much lighter in the ones above. Maybe they were taken when the actual filming took place and not recently. no idea
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:51 pm

The MTA airs tonight. Everyone gets together to view it and they have a party after it airs. Those are only a few of the guys so I'm sure the others are there as well.

Sleuthers will try and find out where the F1 and F2 are during that airing of the MTA/WTA. In the past, the F1 has been sleuthed to attend that party.

ETA: @richmondrose that too! Good possibility.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Pretty sure those pictures were all taken the weekend MTA/ATFR (Halloween weekend) were filmed. I think it was when they were leaving Vancouver and flying back to their respective homes.

This was posted by David after Mike got eliminated dated Nov 4. They are wearing the same clothing as the picture Noah and Kevin posted.

ephapparel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 14693775_1221717381226494_5555505262112014336_n
source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:57 pm

dee wrote:Pretty sure those pictures were all taken the weekend MTA/ATFR (Halloween weekend) were filmed. I think it was when they were leaving Vancouver and flying back to their respective homes.

This was posted by David after Mike got eliminated dated Nov 4. They are wearing the same clothing as the picture Noah and Kevin posted.

ephapparel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 14693775_1221717381226494_5555505262112014336_n
source

Thanks, dee.

So the picture of Kevin and Noah in the airplane was them returning from the filming of MTA.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Hmmm interesting, thanks @dee. It looks like you & @richmondrose are right ... pics from the weekend of MTA/ATFR filming Smiley

ETA: I understand why Noah waited so long to post, but why did Kevin? I wonder why he didn't post his pic when David did or even right when it happened. Maybe it's all random laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Great! Thanks for clarifying @dee! Good speculation @richmondrose!

That settles that! thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Mike posted a travelling IG as well.

17h
ogilmikeTraveling with only one slick suit, what am I up to now? #hmmm #ephapparel
ephapparel - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 15043954_340474586328842_1275388781905575936_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz