SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Reminds me of wild unfed animals set loose on a full head of hair.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:05 pm

rhondam wrote:Hahaha! They got Kaitlyn to do it. She gave him the Joshua cut!! giggling

cantstopl fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 14 3806527698 That explains it! Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:27 pm

The screenshot in the promo video of Ben holding JoJo. It goes by quick. That's episode 4, Vegas. It's at the 0.12 mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Ben was spotted at LAX today. Too early for SHV?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Ben was spotted at LAX today. Too early for SHV?

Maybe press or voiceovers for the storyline?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Is it likely that they're doing the red carpet live viewing party again this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:34 pm

He probably will do some "work" prior to a shv- which should be soon. I don't know how early Lauren would have had to bid for her flights- their shvs may end up on non-weekend days depending on how she's been able to work out her flights. I would think she was filming bach when she would have needed to do that, so I'm not sure she got her pick (though I suppose her friend/partner-in-flight) might have done the requesting for her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Ben was spotted at LAX today. Too early for SHV?

Maybe press or voiceovers for the storyline?
I think your right and also more ITM's, although after the moment. I love matching up the clothes, hair and backgrounds on these edits.  no no Suspect Rolling Eyes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:15 am

My both sons (in their 20's) have that hairdo. This too shall pass, LOL!

I am getting excited for the season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:54 pm

This new hair style is cringeworthy. I have one friend who's son is sporting a rather extreme version of it. It's simply appalling. there is no other word.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Yeah, my bf said it's in fashion right now. Not a fan. Looks like a military cut.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:16 pm

What bothers me about the cut is that it appears to be uneven where it is shaved. It looks like some areas had a closer shave than others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90