SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:Damn!!!! Ben looks good with that scruff on.  Tall, lean machine...

One thing I look for this day and age is SM postings (timing and/or coincidence)  
Anything specific in regards to you last point? What timing?

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:48 pm

AmyB wrote:
@higgins.ben wrote:Great day for the Broncos with some of the best people around. 27min
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 39 12346221_1533716183619218_1588654911_n
Tenley's at the game too... I wonder if she'll track him down they'll happen to run into each other.  giggling
He better sprint walk in the opposite direction is he sees her.  fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:18 pm

It's so easy to know when Ben is on a safe house visit. Every other weekend he's being spotted at football games or the gym. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Diana wrote:It's so easy to know when Ben is on a safe house visit. Every other weekend he's being spotted at football games or the gym. laugh out loud
Hahah. True. I didn't even think about that til just now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Diana wrote:It's so easy to know when Ben is on a safe house visit. Every other weekend he's being spotted at football games or the gym. laugh out loud

and makes a point of being photographed. Smiley Lets see if we see him on SM next week, mid to late week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Ben posted a comment to someone's sweet post on IG. It's in his tagged photos. The post and the reply is cute. You can tell he's excited for the show to start. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Thanks for the kind comments, I hope you enjoy watching my story unfold.
Ben is just the sweetest guy! heartbeat and I personally CANNOT WAIT see see the story unfold. It's going to be a good one.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:15 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Damn!!!! Ben looks good with that scruff on.  Tall, lean machine...

One thing I look for this day and age is SM postings (timing and/or coincidence)  
Anything specific in regards to you last point? What timing?

Nothing major or specific.
Just checking Ben's and the contestants' following on Instagram. Most of them have just about the same following. Not a coincidence. I'm looking for a "hmm factor" nothing more

Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:22 pm

DWTS talk already... I hope Ben doesn't do DWTS and focuses on his relationship with his F1. While it is good money and Lauren is in that area, their time together will be minimal and I always think it is better if the couple gives themselves time away from the cameras... Seems by his answer Ben is maybe up for doing it. Early days though... will see.

When asked if he would ever consider joining DWTS while on a conference call with reporters, America's most eligible bachelor had the perfect answer.

"I think I'm excited about what experiences are next in life. Just like I never expected to be on The Bachelorette, I never expected to be the Bachelor, I don't know what to expect next and I'm open to anything," he  said. "I have a great life. I love my life here in Denver. I don't want to change my life, but if there's opportunity to enhance it, I'm all for it!"

Translation: Ben is SO in if DWTS is.

http://www.eonline.com/news/723126/will-ben-higgins-join-dancing-with-the-stars-after-the-bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:25 pm

He gave his very candid answer as usual. Not a yes, but not a no. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Haha. He's good at that giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Haha. He's good at that giggling
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 39 3806527698 It's the smart way to go though. You're not committing to anything, but leaving the possibilities on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90